SHUBHAM SINGH RATHORE
Intern AT STMicroelectronics
BH-95 D.D. NAGAR, GWALIOR M.P.
Mobile +91 8447606311E-mail : shubrthr AT gmail.comOBJECTIVE :
To obtain a challenging position with a good organization, where I can learn as well as contribute to the growth of the organization with my skills and to lead a life centered on the principles of sincerity and learningEDUCATION :Postgraduate Education :Degree : Master of Technology (PURSUING)Branch : VLSI DesignInstitution : Banasthali VidyapithUniversity : Banasthali University (Rajasthan)Duration : 2012-2014Marks Obtained (%) : 77.25 (Till I year)Undergraduate Education :Degree : Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)Branch : Electronics and Communication EngineeringInstitution : M.P.C.T., GwaliorUniversity : Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, BhopalDuration : 2007 - 2011Marks Obtained (%) : 74.12Secondary/Higher Secondary Education :
Year Class School/ College Board Marks (%)
2006 XII Greenwood Public School M.P.Board 71.7%
2004 X Greenwood Public School M.P.Board 78.2%INDUSTRIAL TRAININGS & PROJECT DETAILS :Organization : Defense Research & Development Establishment (DRDE)Title : Electronics Circuit Simulation and PCB FabricationSupervisor : Er.R.K.VishwakarmaPeriod : 1st to 30th july, 2010Organization : Crompton GreavesDepartment : Testing of TransformersSupervisor : Mr.Jugvir Singh RathorePeriod : 18th July to1st of August, 2009M.TECH PROJECTS :1) TITLE : CS-CMOS A LOW NOISE LOGIC FAMILY.
This is a logic circuit with the advantages of CSL and CMOS. This family not only reduces the switching noise by a factor of ten but also delivers five times higher speed than CSL and CBL for the same power consumption. Tanner [TSpice(12.6)] platform used for this project.2) TITLE : TEXTURE BASED SEGMENTATION IN MEDICAL IMAGES.
In this project our aim is to remove the noise from the medical images and enhance the quality of medical images with the help of Gabor and range filter. Sponsored links :
Used MATLAB for this projectB.E.PROJECTS :1) TITLE : HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WIT POLICE SIREN.
This project gives us a security system, which insures safety and security very conveniently. It is simple as it works on a simple laser beam and a proper mirror arrangement around the thing to be secured.2) TITLE : AUTOMATIC ROOM LIGHT CONTROLLER WITH VISITOR COUNTER:
The objective of this project is to make a controller based model to count number of persons visiting a particular room and accordingly light up the room. Here we can use sensors and can know present number of persons.PROJECT AREA OF INTEREST :
1) Schematic and Layout Design
2) VHDL and VERILOG codingTECHNICAL SKILLS :1) Programming Languages : C,VHDL, Verlog (Basic)2) Scripting Languages : Tcl, Perl (Beginner)3) Platforms : Windows (98,XP,7),XILINX, S-Edit, T-Spice(12.6), C Cadence Vertuoso spectre simulator4) Applications : MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS :
1) Participated in cognizance workshop of Robotics at IIT Roorkee in 2008
2) Attended conference on WATER MANAGEMENT at Banasthali University
3) Participated in poster presentation in image processing in 15th annual conference of SSCA- 2013.
4) Participated in kho-kho in 46th & 47th state level competition from Rewa.
5) Secured First position in Table Tennis at district level championship in Rewa in 2001.STRENTHS :
2) Habitual of working with heart & soul
3) Good Communication skills
4) Convincing ability, Intention to learn, DedicationPERSONAL DETAILS :
Father’s Name -Shri Rakesh Singh Rathore
Date of Birth- 30/06/1989
Languages Known -Hindi , English
Relocation -Preference Anywhere
Hobbies- Dancing, Playing indoor games like T.T., SudokuDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that above said details are written with my consent. (Shubham Singh Rathore)DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.