CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To join a progressive organisation where my potential professional skills can be utilised for improving the operational performance and in contributing substantially towards the growth of the organization.ACADEMIC DETAILS :
Examination Year of Passing Board/University Percentage
B.M.S 2011 Mumbai University 64%
H.S.C. 2006 Maharashtra State Board 70.33%
S.S.C. 2004 Maharashtra State Board 83.33%
** Diploma in Import-Export mgt. from Welingkar institute of management studies.
** Certificate in Personality Devolpment from Indo-American society, Fort.PROJECTS DEVELOPED :
Project Title : Comparative study of Departmental stores
Description : The main goal behind this project was to have a comparative analysis of two leading departmental stores regarding customers, marketing strategies and Staff of the Departmental stores and maintain there reports.
My Role : Customer percepti Sponsored links :
on and market segment analyser.
Strategy Used : Question Bank(Open survey) and internet.
Team Size : 1Hobbies : Socialising and Watching MoviesExperience : 2 months – Silgate solutionsEXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
Participate and won prizes in Essay Competitions and Elocutions. Place: - ThaneDate:-
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.