CURRICULUM VITAE :
ARCHANA S. CHAVANEmail : archana.chavan9590 AT gmail.comOBJECTIVE :
To obtain a position with a well established organization & contribute to it by efficient performance that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background & ability to work well with people.PROFESSIONAL PROFILE :1) SPARK ENGINEERS :Designation : DESIGN ENGINEERDuration : From 9th August 2011 To 12th July 2012.2) D. D. ENTERPRISES :Designation : DESIGN ENGINEER.Duration : From 17July 2012 till today.RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED :
1) Design of dimple jacketed, limpet jacketed, simple spiral jacketed vessels, fermentors, non-jacketed vessels, insulated vessels, storage tanks, underground storage tanks, road tankers, etc.
2) Tank mounting drawings in case of road tankers & to check the stability of tank under Loaded & Unloaded condition for Road Tankers.
3) Preparation of detailed drawings, Piping Layout Diagrams, P&ID diagram, weld maps, traceability drawings, single line isometric sketch of the piping layout, GA drawings, Manufacturing Drawings.
4) To prepare Bill of material & vessel cost estimation.
5) Co-ordination with the clients in case of any queries regarding the projects.
6) Taken design approval from Department of occupational safety & health (DOSH Malaysia).
7) Taken design approval from TUV India.
8) Co-ordination with production team for drawing clearance.
9) Co-ordination with clients in case of queries.
10) Prepare standard design calculations formats & Update the design calculations as per the latest edition of the code.
11) Prepare 3D drawings for pressure vessels, piping assembly components in CADISON software.
12) Handling the ASME U-Stamp & NBBI R-Stamp certification team.DESIGN CODES AWARENESS :
1. ASME Section VIII & Div-I
2. ASME Section VIII & Div-II
3. Sponsored links :
4. IS 2825 Class-I
5. SMPV (U) RULES-1981
6. ASME BPE-2012
7. TEMA 2007
8. PV Design manual by Dennis Moss ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE :
I am Pursuing my PGD In Piping Design From MIT School of Distance Education approved by AICTE Board in the year 2013. (Course Duration 1Year)
B.E. In Mechanical Engineering from VIT college of Engineering, Pune affiliated to Pune University with 65.42% in the year 2011.
H.S.C. from Mhalsakant junior college Akurdi approved by Maharashtra Board with 61.00% in the year 2007.
S.S.C. from Landewadi Highschool approved by Maharashtra Board with 77.46% in the year 2005.ACADEMIC PROJECT : (B.E.)1. Title : Development Of Vertical Mixed Flow PumpDuration : 1 year.2. Title : Design Of 2 Stage Gearbox For AgitatorDuration : 4 months.3. Title : Design Of Bevel GearboxDuration : 4 months.ACADEMIC SEMINARS : (B.E.)1. Title : Sensotronic Brake Control System.2. Title : Head & Neck Support System For Racing Cars.COMPUTER SKILLS :Design tools : Cadem PVD (For Design of Pressure Vessels)Drawing tools : Catia V-5, Autocad 2013, Cadison Matpipe R13Operating Systems : Windows XP / 07.Packages Known : MS Office / Word /Excel/ Power Point 2007.PERSONAL DETAILS :Marital Status : Single.Date of Birth : 09th may 1990.Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi.STRENGTHS :
1. Very good learner, self motivated with positive attitude
2. Result oriented, strong will power and better planning and coordination.
3. Enthusiasm to learn new concepts/practices.
4. Easily adaptable nature.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and beliefs.
(Archana S. Chavan) B.E. (MECH)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.