Tushar Vasantrao Patil :
B. Pharmacy, MBA (Production & materials)Address : Flat No. 703, Building No. 8, Parel shivsmruti CHS,
Laxminarsingh papan marg, Off Dr E. Moses road,
Gandhi nagar, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018Email :patiltushar86 AT gmail.com Mobile: 9960884127CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Achieving a position where I can visualize my career in an innovative and competitive world so as to become a successful professional in an organization and value to the organization as part of team.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
M.B.A. (Production & materials Management ) Pune University 2010 61.84 %
B. Pharmacy Pune University 2008 60.00 %
HSC (Science) Pune divisional board 2004 74.83 %
SSC Pune divisional board 2002 71.20 %WORK EXPERIENCE :
A) Associated with“Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.”, MUMBAI as a “Sr. Officer-PPIC (Contract mfg.)” since December 2012 to till date.Job Responsibilities :
1. Coordination & follow-ups with manufacturing sites & ensure timely deliveries of finished products (Domestic & export) as per committed plan to distribution & marketing team
2. Releasing production plans as per available capacities to LL & TP suppliers, scheduling & prioritizing production and distribution activities as per market requirement.
3. Ensure timely deliveries of products as per market requirement; assign priorities of deliveries with respect to market demand. Troubleshooting on critical issues like availability of materials, production schedule, delivery planning, quality issues and provide support to NPD team.
4. Ensuring smooth inventory control by proper MRP run after stock verification of production sites.
5. Review of material availability and follow up with Purchase for short fall material, follow up with shop floor for every day production activities, ensure adherence for Production and dispatch plan.
6. Verification of monthly stock statements, transfer of non-moving, short expiry materials to other sites and write off expired & rejected materials.
7. MRP run for material shortage estimation & creation of PR accordingly, FG batches consumption and delivery entries in SAP. Preparation of MIS reports like yield report, OTIF report, participates in annual budgeting estimates of CCPC, gross savings, monthly inventory reconciliation.
8. Monitoring yield & corrective actions in case of any major variation. Ensure LL sites commercial, technical agreements & SDEA are properly maintained & their renewal on time.
9. Focus on TPMs for improvement of products deliveries considering OTIF improvement, considering market requirement with respect to demand fluctuations.
10. Ensuring the timely submission of the received job work invoices, analytical charges bills to account for timely payment of vendors & service providers.
B) Workedin“Mylan Laboratories Ltd.” FDF unit Sinnar, Nashik as a “Officer - SCM” from July 2010 to December 2012 (2 Years 6 months)Job Responsibilities :
1. Sponsored links :
Finished dosage forms Demand and Supply Planning for affiliates in EMEA & APAC regions. Weekly teleconference with customers for priorities & delivery schedules. Daily coordination with cross functional teams within the plant to ensure smooth end to end flow of the product.
2. Perform monthly MRP run in SAP and circulation of the material shortage report to the sourcing team to obtain delivery commitments for raw & packing materials in order to freeze next month’s production plan.
3. Sales and Operation planning process : Comparison of the Budget with latest forecast for the calendar year, Rough cut capacity planning, Capacity vs. Utilization check at molecule level for each process and to identify the spikes in volumes w.r.t capacity, Identify and plan for critical new launches for the calendar year, analyze internal supplier service level and action plan for process improvement based on observations in the previous month &discuss critical issues for current monthly production plan.
4. Determination of MOQ and lead time as per Service level agreement : Provide manufacturing lead time & the minimum order quantity for all SKUs as per the service level agreement.
5. Manage the order management activity : Oversee the orders received from the customers and check if orders are as per forecast and the lead time is in accordance with the SLA and to ensure confirmation and a feasible delivery date back to the customer.
6. Part of New Launch Cross functional team to ensure timely deliveries of the Launch products : Identification of launch volumes, pack types, initiate procurement team after recipe creation, preparation of detailed manufacturing & packaging plan.PROJECTS :1) MBA Internship Summer Project :Organization : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. NasikDuration : 1st of May 2009 to 30th of June 2009 (2 Months)Project Title : Study of Supply chain function in Pharma industry2) Research methodology project during B. Pharmacy :Project Title : Six months academic project on “Validation of Industrial Equipments”3) Internship during Graduation :Organization : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. NasikArea of Training :
Production, QC, Packaging [1 month]AREA OF INTEREST :
** Supply Chain Management [Procurement & PPIC]
** Demand planning & distribution
** Contract manufacturingPERSONAL DETAILS :Name : Tushar Vasantrao PatilGender : MaleDate of Birth : 14/02/1987Marital Status : UnmarriedEmail Id : patiltushar86 AT gmail.comMobile : 9960884127LANGUAGES :
Proficient in English, Marathi & HindiDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.