With an experience of three years in the field of Design Engineering, I am looking forward for an opportunity in your organization where I can grow in terms of knowledge and put my existing skills and knowledge to good use.
Sl No Course Name of the Institution / University Year of Passing % of Marks
1 D.M.E Tamilnadu Polytechnic College, Madurai. 2009 83.34
2 S.S.L.C A.V.Higher Secondary School, Paramakudi. 2006 92.6
Work Experience :
Junior Executive / CFBC Thermal Engineering. M/s. Cethar Limited., Trichy.
January 201 to August 2012Responsibilities :
- Preparation of P & I drawings for Boiler systems such as Feed lines, Steam lines, Air systems, Flue gas systems for CFB subcritical and supercritical
- Preparation of schematic drawings for pressure parts and non pressure parts as an input to detail engineering.
- Preparation of site modification sketch with necessary inputs in the drawing sheet.
- Preparation of new product development drawings for pressure part systems.
- Preparation of general arrangement of boiler elevation & plan for proposal boilers.
- Preparation of pressure parts arrangements for proposal boilers.
- Calculate the bunker volume / size and check it for any layout constraint.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings for better understanding of piping layouts.
Responsibility in Automation
- Preparation of schematic drawings as logic and inputs to automation for CFB supercritical and subcritical performance transmittal sheets.Major Projects Summary :Performance activities :
- 2 x 90 TPH CFB Boilers for M/s Revathi cements Pvt Ltd.
- 1 x 251 TPH CFB Boiler for M/s ARS metals Ltd.
- 1 x 230 TPH CFB Boilers for M/s OCL.
- 1 x 125 TPH CFB Boilers for M/s TNPL.
- 1 x 230 TPH CFB Boilers for M/s Manikgarh cements Ltd.Retro Fitting Projects :
- 1 x 150 TPH M/s Evergreen Community Power Limited.
- 1 x 115 TPH M/s Woodland Biomass Power Limited.
Team Member Trainee (Design Assistant)/Radial Car Passenger Tyres.
M/s. Sponsored links :
Apollo Tyres Limited., Sriperumbudur, Chennai.
August 2009 to January 2011.Responsibilities :
- Drawing preparation for casting dies in radial car passenger tyres.
- New product development drawings are prepared for bead apexing and bead winding.
- Design drawings prepared for various types of splicing systems in bead apexing.
- Design drawings prepared for various types of filler feeding systems in bead apexing, at rotating cooling drum.Skill Set :
- Auto CAD 2010
- ZW CAD 2010
- Computer Numerical Control
- Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point and WordOther skills :
- Ability to work “in and as a team” – self motivated & self driven.
- Proficient communication skills – Verbal & Non-Verbal.
- Right aptitude & attitude – Fast learner.
Extracurricular Activities and Awards
- Won Man of the Business Unit award for smart working.
- Resource person of one magazine an in house magazine.
- Active volunteer in NSS (National Service Scheme) and organize several camps.
- Zonal level winner in high jump junior championship.Field of Interest(s) :
- Tire Technology & Tire Design
- Power Plant Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Production EngineeringDeclaration :
I, hereby declare that the information’s given above are true to best of my knowledge and belief.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.