Keerthi Sasikumar :Email : keerthikee1991 AT gmail.comCareer Objective :
To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives me an opportunity for self improvement and leadership, while contributing to the symbolic growth of the organization with my technical, innovative and logical skills.Professional Qualifications :
M.Sc. Microbiology (IVth sem) persuing from Mar Thoma College (M.G. University), Kerala
B.Sc. Biochemistry and Industrial Microbiology in 2012 from Sree Narayana College For Women, Kollam (Kerala University) with 84%.Academic Qualification :
Higher Secondary in 2009 from CBSE Board with 60%.
Secondary in 2007 from CBSE Board with 79.6%.Projects Undertaken :M.Sc. :
Three months dissertation work on “Microbial contaminants of marine microalgae, Chetoceros calcitrans and Isochrysis galbana : characteristics of microbes and their antibiotic sensitivity profiles”.B.Sc. :
1. A one month project in “Study on the larvicidal activity of crystal proteins of Bacillus thuringensis”. The work aimed at controlling the pests using isolated Bacillus thuringensis in an eco-friendly manner.
2. A one month project in “RAPD, PCR analysis of drug resistant plasmids from Listeria monocytogenes.Computer Knowledge :
Have basic knowledge of Computer.
MS-Office (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.)
Have basic knowledge of INTERNET.Soft Skills :
Interpersonal Effectiveness, Sincerity, Determination, Integrity, Learning Ability, Positive Attitude, Leadership Quality, Team Spirit, Effective understanding, Managing Relationships at Work, Laborious Attitude.Techniques Known :
Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
Plasmid isolation and genomic DNA isolation.
Colorimetric and Spectrophotometric assays.
Molecular characterisation by 16SrRNA sequencing.
Phylogenetic analysis.Achievements :
Won second prize for a poster presented on “A solution to sinusitis from sea” in the National level seminar on “Molecular diagnostics and therapeutics” held on February 27th, 2013 organised by the Department of Biosciences, Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla.Seminars Attended :
National level seminar on “Molecular diagnostics and therapeutics” held on February 27th, 2013 organised by the Department of Biosciences, Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla.
State level seminar on “Stem Cell Therapy and Cancer” held on 14th February, 2014 organised by the Department of Biotechnology, SAS College, Konni.Languages known :
HindiPersonal Details :Name : Keerthi SasikumarFather’s Name : G. Sponsored links :
Sasikumar KurupDate of birth : 01-09-1991Nationality : IndianMarital status : SingleDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are correct and genuine to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.