Work experience : 4 Years in experience in the Electromechanical works in Gulf(Qatar) .GULF EXPERIENCES:
Presently working with M/s.Binthani electromechanical-Qatar as a Electrical Engineer, since 09/03/2008 to till date..
Capable of handling, Installation & Execution of the entire Electrical Services of MV Panel, SMB, DB,s ,MCC Panels, and Co-ordinate and Understanding With other MEP Services such as HVAC System, Plumping System and Fire-Fighting System whichever depends with Electrical services, Also All Electrical Works are being Executed as per Project Drawing(Tender, IFC , AFC & Final Shop Drawing), Project Specification ,further By strictly Follow Local and International Regulation(currently (QGEWA) KAHARAMAA For Electrical, NFPA & CDD Regulation for Fire alarm System, QTel For telephone & Data System,) and local authority.
Installation & Execution of the Low Current Sytem Such as a, Firealarm System, Telephone & Data System(Structured Cabling),Public Address System, CCTV System, Access Control System, Intercom System, Farash Call System, Nurse Calling System and other Small Power System whichever Applicable in Any Kind of Project.
Preparation of work programme schedule for the timely completion of Jobs & co-ordination according to the issued programme schedule By Main Contractor.
Preparation of Material / shop drawing submittals for the Consultant’s / client approval.
Preparation of variations compare from Tender Drawing , AFC & Shop Drawing ,Further Prepare the Monthly Invoices with the supporting documents for necessary approvals Based on Completion of work & Materials.
Preparation of material quantity list as per actual site requirement.
Stage wise Inspection Based on the Completion of Installation.
All Works are Carried out As per Limitation of the Contractual Value, To Prevent the Project Cost Losses.
To Attend the Regular Progress Meetings with Consultant , Main Contractor & Client.
Planning the day to day activities and Monitoring the Productivity.
( For Qatar) Well Known about the Preparation of Document and Submit the Electricty Board to Call For MV Panel Inspection and Internal Wiring Inspection to Get Approval and Get the Permanent Power Supply From KAHARMAA .
Preperation of Method statement , Operation & Maintanence manual & As built drawings as per the Contract Norms.
Testing & commissioning of all Electrical related works.
Working as a Electrcial Engineer Cum Project Engineer
Executed projects are as follows,Project: New Operation Building(B2+G+2F+RF)Client:-GULF TIMES(Gulf Printing & Publising Company)Main Contractor:- M/S Lotus Trading & Contracting Company.Consultant:- Arab Engineering Bureau.Position:- Jr.Electrical Engineer.Job Responsibility:-
1) Co-orodinate With Project Electrical Engineer.
2) Reporting Daily Activites to Sr.Engr.
3) Supervision of Electrical Work Activities.
4) Superivision of Low Current Work.
5) Preparation of Work Inspection & Submit to Consultant.
6) Co-ordinate with Consultant During Inspection.
7) Preparation of Material Inspection with Effect of Material Arrival on Site & Call for Inspection.
8) Preparation of Shop Drawing With Cadd Engineer & Submit to Consultant for Approval.
9) Megger Testing for Power Cable , Lighting Wire ,Small Power Wiring , DB ,SMB & Submit to Consultant for Approval.
10) Stage Wise Testing for Lighting , Power & Other Electrical Item.
11) Preparation of Pre-Testing Document & Submit to Consultant for Approval.
12) Co-ordinate With Local Government authority During the Electrical Work Inspection for Get the Power Supply.
13) Preparation of AS Built Drawing, Project Dozier Work Submit to Consultant for Approval.
14) Preparation of Testing & Commissioning Work.Project:- Office buiding B+G+M+6+PH at grand hamad avenue.Client:- Sheik Hamad Bin JasimMain Contractor : M/s. Sponsored links :
CEC.Consultant : M/s. Consulting Engineering Group.Position:- Site Electrical Engineer.Project: Al Noor Tower 2B+G+M+25+PH at Westbay Qatar Main Contractor : M/s.Madar Trading & Contracting Company.Consultant : M/s.Arab Engineering Bureau.Position:- Site Electrical Engineer.Project: School No. 1 , 7 & 14 Around Doha & Invillage .Client:- Supreme Education CouncilMain Contractor : M/s.Imperial Tradg & Contg Company.Consultant : M/s.Consulting Engineering Group.
Position:- Electrical Engineer.
Project: School No. 22 at New Salatta. .Client:- Supreme Education CouncilMain Contractor : M/s Al AAli International.Consultant : M/s.Khatib & Alami.
Position:- Project Electrical Engineer.
Responsibility:- MEP Snag Work Completion, & Testing Commissioning.
Completion Issued by Client & Consultant.
Project:Al Najada Boutique & Hotel(3 Building), QatarClient:- Private Engineering Office(Under Ministry of Qatar).Main Contractor : M/s.Binthani Engineering & Construction
Direct Supervision by Client Engineer.
Project: Mr.Faisal & Mehshaal Mhd Al-Attiyah Villa(G+1+P+RF)Client:- Shiek Faisal & Shiek MehshaalMain Contractor : Atlas Trading & Contracting.Consultant:- Al Sadd Engineering Consultant.Position:- Project Electrical Engineer.
Project:- EPC NEW Car Park at Qatar Chemical in Mesaieed Industrial City.Client:- Qatar Chemical.Main Contractor : Sun Span & Atlas Trading & Contracting.Consultant:- Al-Ittifaq Consulting.Position:- Project Electrical Engineer.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (2002-2005) from Govt. Alagappa Chettiyar College, First class .
Bachelor of Electronics & Communication Engineering(2003-2006) From Shanmunathan Engineering College (Anna University) First Class.
C, C++, JAVA, MS Office (Word, Excel), AutoCadd.
RAVUTHAR NAINA MOHAMED.S
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.