Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.Employment Details:VVF Limited : July 2010 Till Date
Position Trainee EngineerJob profile includes Handling the shift activities of plant, trouble shooting, Evaluation of Plant Performance, optimization of the process parameters, fault finding, root-cause analysis and implementation of the new modifications by co-coordinating with Engineering department for smooth running of the plant. My Detail Work Experience at VVF limited is as below:
1. Commissioning of Double Effect Evaporator for Crude Glycerine Production. Commissioning and Pre-commissioning activities of Splitting Tower, Capacity – 600 MT/Day2. As part of interdisciplinary training in Instrumentation: Study of plant Instrumentation which includes field Instruments, Programmable Logic Controllers, Distributed Control Systems, Alarms and Trip logics, etc. As part of interdisciplinary training in Mechanical: Preventive maintenance of the Mechanical equipment, which includes rotary equipments like compressor, pumps, etc.
3. Experience in Start-up, Shut down and Plant emergencies handling like Power failure, etc.
4. Hands on experience on Pumps, Compressors, Unit Operations like Multi-component vacuum Fractionation, Simple Distillation, Evaporation, Filtration, Bleaching, Heat Exchangers. Sponsored links :
Cooling towers etc.
5. Operating the Multi-component vacuum Fractionation, Simple Distillation, Splitting Tower 240MT/day, Slurry type hydrogenation reactor, Natural circulation triple effect evaporator, forced circulation double effect evaporator Through DCS.
6. Process calculations like Production, process yield, Continuous track of plant performance through faultfinding & root-cause analysis, HAZOP study. Energy saving schemes using Pinch Tech.
7. Excellent grip on Material and Energy balance of various Process EquipmentEducational Information :
Degree School/College Board/University %marks Passing Year
B.E Chemical AISSMS COE Pune University 64.2% 2010
HSC Dr. D. Y. Patil Pune Maharashtra State Board 75% 2006
SSC Smt. Godavari Maharashtra State Board 82.2% 2004ADDITIONAL SKILLS:Languages & Tools : Basic Knowledge of , Chemcad 6.0, Aspen Hysis, Aspen H-X Net, Autocad 2008.ACHIEVEMENTS:
Seminar on Heat Exchanger networking using Pinch Technology, Ammonia synthesis using iron as a catalyst, Fuel cell technology.
Project on Heat Exchanger Networking in Crude Pre-heat in Petroleum Refining.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.