To be associated with an organization, which has a mission, and of which I will be an integral part, and to manage a challenging portfolio which exploits and demands my best, where my proven ability will be recognized and appreciated.WORK EXPERIENCE :
1) Paradise Resorts, Kumarakom (April 01st 2009 – Jan 01st 2012)
(A 12 Cottages + 02 Houseboat, Three star Resort)
Designation: General Manager.Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for ensuring smooth operations and administrations of the hotel.
2. Monitored daily financial performance and ensured budgetary control measures for achieving schedule targets.
3. Organized training sessions for the staff to achieve the highest service standards and customer satisfaction.
4. Established strong co ordinations among different departments for effective functioning of the hotel.
5. Group leader in organizing large social get-together.
6. Attended Kerala Travel Mart (KTM) 2010, Cochin.
2) Orchid Residency, India (June 01st 2008 – March 25th 2009)
(A 41 Rooms, Three stars managed/run by Puthookkadan’s)
Designation: Manager – Sales & Room DivisionResponsibilities:
1. Operation and supervision of the Front Office, Reservations.
2. Handles requests and transactions of the hotel guests and management and coordinates with the other departments as necessary
3. The targets fixed to be met or exceed productivity standards, taking corrective action as needed to ensure standards are maintained.
4. Handling all reservations and applying new innovations in marketing.
5. Preparing reports on marketing and sales
6. Getting tie-up with new travel agent mainly concentrating in GIT's.
7. Attended International India Travel Mart (IITM) 2008, in World Trade Centre, Bombay.
8. Attended Kerala Travel Mart (KTM) 2008, In Le-Meridian, Cochin.
3) Liali Jewellery, Dubai (February 2007 – May 2008)
(One of the fastest growing jewellery retail chain).
Designation: HR.Admin/Marketing ExecutiveResponsibilities:
1. Recruitment, employee relations and compensation and benefits with the scope to further development and implement HR functions
2. Provide generalist advisory support to all levels and create awareness Sponsored links :
about HR policies to the employees
3. handling all secretarial work, including self correspondence, schedule appointments/meetings
4. Issue of Access Cards and Identity Cards for New Hire employees
5. Administer and maintain HR policies and procedures
6. Coordinating with the managers for timely act of appraisal.
7. Attend meetings, compile and distribute minutes of meetings
8. Participating in the promotional activities to bring awareness among the clients about the range & products.
9. Bring the weekly and monthly promotion activities to boost the target.
10. Checking the Displays of the product and consulting with manager about products and competitive prices.
4) Punnamada backwater resorts, India (2004 – 2006)
(A 30 villa, Three star resort managed/run by Serena spa)
Designation: Front Office ManagerResponsibilities:
4. Operation and supervision of the Front Office, Reservations.
5. Handles requests and transactions of the hotel guests and management and coordinates with the other departments as necessary
6. The targets fixed to be met or exceed productivity standards, taking corrective action as needed to ensure standards are maintained.
5) Hotel Aadithya, Chennai, India (2003 to 2004)
(A four star hotel managed by Tarapore & Co)Designation: Front Office SupervisorResponsibilities:
1. Assist the Front Office Manager in the day to day operation of the front office of a 75 room hotel Suggestions for formulation of promotional allowances and offers.
2. Play a leadership role in creating product and service differentiators and delivering a consistent experience for our customers.
3. Responsible for supervising/managing/overseeing Front Office and Front of House Operations.COMMENTS: - http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g678552-d478010-r118186741-Paradise_Resorts-Kumarakom_Kerala.htmlCOMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
1 M.S Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
2 Knowledge about Internet.
3 Knowledge about TallyEDUCATION:
Diploma in Front office operations, Food craft institute, Govt of kerala, 2003
Bachelor of Arts. MG UNIVERSITY, KERALA, 1997-2000DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is very much true in best of my knowledge.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.