Sandeep Patel :
Zingabai Takli,and NagpurPh : 08149342059Email :sandeeppatel3884 AT gmail.comSummary :
Have about 7 years of professional experience in field of water, Environment, Safety, Analytical testing, Laboratory management, Operation and maintenance of water treatment plant, preparation of SOP and report preparation. I have excellent management, organization skills and leadership skillsEducation :
1) M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry), 57.5 % from Nagpur University, 2006
2) B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths), 60 % from Nagpur University, Nagpur University, 2004
3) HSC ( Science), 70.33% from Maharashtra State BoardProfessional Qualification :
Advance Diploma in Industrial safety.(Appeared 2014)
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic-Nagpur (Maharashtra State board of Technical Education-MSBTE).Work History :
1. Currently working as Officer- Water quality in Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur (Since Jan. 2012 – till date)Brief Description of Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. :
Orange City Water is a joint venture of Veolia water (M.N.C. France) and Vishwaraj Infrastructure ltd. Orange City water Pvt. Ltd. has been awarded the PPP contract for production and distributing of drinking water to Nagpur municipal area 24x7 for a period of 25 years.Responsibilities :1) Maintaining the quality of water at outlet of WTP as per IS : 10500/CPHEEO norms.
2) Reviewing daily test to determine the optimum doses of chemicals used in water treatment process.
3) Manage a team of quality control supervisors that collect samples from consumer.
4) Preparing report summary on Monthly, quarterly, half yearly Reports of water quality of all WTPs and Nagpur City.
5) Operation and Maintenance of 11 No’s Electro-chlorination Units located at service reservoirs in the City
6) Keeping stock of all chemical used in the treatment process.
7) Giving technical advice on matters related to water quality and chemicals.
8) Providing training to Engineers working in distribution system for control of water quality in distribution.2. Workedas a Technical Manager/SeniorChemistwithAnacon LaboratoriesPvt. Ltd,Nagpur,India :
(SinceOct2007-Till nov.2011)Brief Description of Anacon Laboratories Pvt Ltd. :
Anacon Laboratories Pvt Ltd. is one of the largest Environmental and Analytical consultants in central India. Involved in variety of activities like EIA report preparation, Testing of all water, waste water, ores, air soil, food, paints, Agri products etc.Responsibilities :
1) Routine analysis of wide Variety of sample received in the laboratory i.e. Sponsored links :
Water, Waste Water, Coal, Ore, Air, Soil, Sludge, and chemicals.
2) Monitoring of environmental parameters like air, stack, water, soil, noise etc., Base line data generation for EIA project.
3) Restructuring and refining the Experimental procedures to get more accurate results.
4) Following standard QA and QC procedures in laboratory.
5) Maintaining task sheet of chemists to monitor their activity and results.
6) Maintaining calibration and maintenance log of each instrument in my department and perform internal calibration of instruments by NIST traceable Standards
7) Maintaining and checking of all audit related documents and records.
8) Trouble shooting and helping junior chemist in lab to perform test as per test procedure.
9) Uncertainty measurement of analytical parameters and validate new or changed methods.
10) Checking final test report copy for its accuracy before dispatch.1) Skills and Strengths :
2) Have expertise and experience in all latest tools and techniques of chemical laboratory.
3) Excellent managerial and communication skill.
4) Can work under high pressure environment with efficiency.
5) Very good knowledge of both quality control (analytical analysis) as well as environmental analysis.
6) Good awareness of Health & safety norms as per “The factory act 1948” and “The Maharashtra Factories Rule 1963”.
7) Hazard and Risk analysis.Computing Skills :
MS-Office (Word, Excel, power point 2003, 2007, 2010),Windows,GoodInternetBrowsing&SearchingSkillsPersonal Profile :1) Full Name : Sandeep Narayan Patel2) Date of Birth : 3rd August 19843) Fathers name : Narayan Patel4) Marital Status : Married5) Spouse name : Minakshi patel6) Sex : Male7) Nationality : Indian8) Home town : Nagpur9) Religion : HinduBlood Group : O Rh negativeLanguages : English, Hindi, Marathi.Hobbies : Surfing web, watching/playing cricket and other sports, watching movies.Declaration :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date : ___________Place : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.