Pursue a challenging career in an organization, where human capability is valued & awarded; thereby providing an approach & environment for continuous professional development in the field of Oil, Gas & Chemical plants. Seeking a challenging opportunity in an organization wherein emphasis is on highly productive and quality work to venture into upcoming areas of technology..
Total 3 years of work experience in maintenance of Oil & Gas Refineries, Petrochemical plants.
1. Currently working with Expo Project Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd is an Engineering & Construction company and a subsidiary of Expo Gas Containers Ltd. (Process Equipment Manufacturer) in the field of oil & gas refineries, petrochemical & fertilizer plants, and chemical process plants. Is involved in installation/fabrication of trays & internals in columns & reactors, commissioning & catalyst loading & unloading, piping fabrication & erection, structural fabrication and erection, tankages. Its clients include RIL, HPCL, BPCL, IOCL, Toyo Engineering, Essar Oil Ltd., L&T, Petron Engineering Ltd., Sulzer, Koch-Glitcsh, Kevin Enterprises, Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd., GFL, IGL, ONGC, BORL etc.Designation : Sr. Engineer (Projects)Duration : From 10th April 2009 to till date.Responsibilities & Key contribution :
Detailing of equipment drawing, study of scope of work and preparation of project plan at macro & micro level.
Attending design review meetings with designers and client to strategize project execution.
Estimation of labor, fitting, welding, grinding, lifting, shifting, electrical, safety equipments required for project execution, releasing purchase orders and mobilizing the same.
Taking decisions regarding subcontracting of the project or part and distribution of responsibilities.
Site visits to track project execution and troubleshooting in case of delays. Manage unexpected delays & plan executes their resolution
Experience in handling Contract Labor management, Site Safety, Supervisory experience on Working at Heights, Confined Space, Welding Works, Mechanical Construction, and Pipeline Construction.
Coordinate, supervise & monitor the progress of the project work at site, providing technical support.
Attend site meetings & prepare correspondences relating to site condition.
Preparation of daily progress report, inspection report, WPS-PQR, quality and safety audits.
PROJECTS EXECUTED:1. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe in Distillation columns.
(Time Bound Plant Shutdown)Area: Crude Distillation Unit & Vacuum Distillation Unit.Client: Essar Oil Ltd, Jamnagar in April 2009.2. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe in Distillation columns.
(Time Bound Plant Shutdown)Area: Crude Distillation Unit -IIClient: Reliance Industries Ltd, Jamnagar in June 2009.3. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe in Distillation columns.Area: Fluidized Catalytic Cracking unitClient: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai in March 2010.4. Sponsored links :
Project: Installation of trays and Modification of distributor pipe in Distillation columns.
(Time Bound Plant Shutdown)Area: Gas Cracking unitClient: Reliance Industries Ltd- Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd, Nagothane in May 2010.5. Project: Fabrication & Erection of pipeline from Mumbai Port Trust to BPCL Refinery.Area: Mumbai Port Trust to BPCL Refinery 3.5 km Naphtha lineClient: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai.6. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe in Distillation columns.Area: Crude Distillation UnitClient: Guru Gobind Singh Refinery Bhatinda, Panjab. in October 2010.7. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe, Blinding / Deblinding of Distillation columns.
(Time Bound Plant Shutdown)Area: Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit & Propylene Recovery Unit.Client: Reliance Industries Ltd, Jamnagar in Feb 2011.8. Project: Installation of trays and feed distributor pipe in Distillation columnsArea: DCU & VGO Unit.Client: Essar Oil Ltd, Jamnagar currently working.
2. Worked in Kelvin Enggmech Pvt. Ltd, Navi Mumbai projects related to downstream pipelines for Mahanagar Gas Ltd.Designation : Project EngineerDuration : From June 2008 to March 2009Responsibilities & Key contribution :
Executing the projects of downstream pipelines of Mahanagar Gas Ltd.
Execution & Testing of Industrial pipelines (Gas & steam pipelines).
Conversion of LDO, HSD fuel system fired unit into LPG fired unit for Steam Boilers, Hot Water Generators, Thermic fluid heater.
Installation of Gas & Oil fired burners, Gas meters.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
1. B.E.(Mechanical) from Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth, (July’2008) securing 74.05%. Academic Project on Stress analysis of process piping as per code ASME B31.3.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Technology from Elixir Institute of Technology Mumbai.COMPUTER ACQUAINTANCE:
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), AutoCAD, PDMS, CAESAR-II.
Proficient study in Piping required for Equipment & Piping Layouts.
Proficient study in Equipment Layouts and Piping layouts.
Familiar with Plot Plan development.
Proficient in preparing Material Specification and Valve & Spl. part Data Sheets.
Pressure calculations as per ASME 31.3 of Pipe
Proficient in preparing Isometric drawings with MTO and supports.
Familiar with international Design Codes like ASME, API and BS.
Well versed in P&ID’s, other department drgs like Eqpt’s G.A. drgs etc.
Sound knowledge about a CAD Application software AutoCAD
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.