RAVI DASMobile : - 971-0562071432Career Objective :
To be an indispensable part of a professionally managed competitive organization by giving my productive best at each step. Further acquiring process through field exposure and exchange of knowledge thereby adding value to the organization.Professional Profile :
Over 9 years of experience in Sales, Business Development & Financial Management as a versatile Manager.
Currently working with Alam Group of company (Abu Dhabi). As a Purchase executive.
Managing multiple relationships and working in a highly multi-tasking environment as a multi-tasking manager.
An effective communicator with proven team building and management abilities.
Highly motivated, positive and goal oriented, with demonstrated professionalism
Strong interpersonal & relationship skillProfessional Experiences Presently :
Alam Group of company (ABU DHABI)Duration : 14 May 2013 till continueDesignation : Purchase Executive.Job Responsibility :
1) Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
2. Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
3. Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
4. Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
5. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
6. Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
7. Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
8. Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
9. Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery1. Organisation -- : The Mobile Store Ltd.Duration : 20th December 2007 till 12 Feb. 2013.Designation : Senior Store Manager.Organization profile : An Essar Group of Company Dealing in Telecommunication Products.Job Responsibilities :
Handling 3 company outlets
Managing a team of more than 80 employees
Experience in developing new customers.
Negotiation and contracting with existing and new customers.
Ensuring achievement of individual targets.
Completely managing the admin
Having experience of Retail environment > Lead, guide and supervise the team through budget setting and reviewing measures.2. Sponsored links :
Organisation : West side (A Tata Enterprise Company).Duration : 03rd January 2005 till 15th December 2007.Designation : Sales officer and product knowledge coach (SO) - In the Apparel DivisionOrganization profile : One of the Leading Retail Giants in India.Job Responsibilities :
Customer support Handling 15 staff co-ordination Maintaining valuable relation with Manager & Associates Cleaning & tidiness of the floor Maintaining of stock level in 8000 thousand sq ft. floor Taking care of cash counter Monitoring the Visual Merchandising.
Product knowledge coach of mens wear. Imparting trainings to the new employees Set the target every month dept. wise. Achievements : Within the time constraints, two years I was promoted from Sales Associate to the position of a Senior Store Manager.Educational Qualifications :
Institution PGDMM (Academic of business Management)
Diploma in Business Administration
Higher Secondary From Central Board Of Secondary EducationComputer Skills :
MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Access.)Hobbies :
Listening to music
Interacting with new people
Watching cricketPersonal Details :Fathers name : Mr. Heera lal DasLanguages known : English, Hindi, & Bengali.Current Address : Alam group of company Musaffa 24 worker village Abu Dhabi UAE P.O-71895Email : kravi033 AT gmail.comDated :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.