Career Objective :
Intend to build a career with a leading corporate of Hi-Tech environment with committed and dedicated people which will help me to explore and develop myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.Technical Qualifications :
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Board of Technical Education-Kerala, India- 2008)Academic Qualifications :
Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Examination (2005)
Certificate in Secondary School leaving Examination (2003)Professional Qualification
ASNT Levell-2 in
1) Radiographic Test. [RT]
2) Ultrasonic Test. [UT]
3) Liquid Penetrant Test. [PT]
4) Magnetic Particle Testing. [MT]
Certificate in Post Diploma Specialization Course of Oil field Engineering & Quality Control (from Induscan Petroleum Institute, Nilambur, KERALA with following subjects.)
1. Construction Drawing such as P & ID, Piping isometric, Equipment, Structural, GAD. Familiar with Material inspection, dimensional check & documentation as per Construction Material Standards such as ASTM/ASME SA 106, SA 515, SA 312, SA 240, SA 234, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.1, ASME SEC V, AWSD 1.1 & with ANSI standards of B36.10, B16.5, B16.9 etc.
2. Thorough knowledge in Welding Standards of ASME Section- 9, API 1104, familiar with WELDING PROCEDURE QUALIFICATION, WELDER QUALIFICATION, P-Numbers, selection of Electrodes, Weld Visual Inspection etc.
3. Good knowledge in radiographic Interpretation of weld joints, Ultrasonic Inspection, Magnetic particle inspection and Penetrant Test, Reporting and Documentation.
4. Fabrication of piping, Structure, Pressure Vessel & other Equipments, documentation of History sheet, Test pack clearing etc.
5. Confident to handle the construction and quality control activities as specified in the Drawings and applicable standards and specifications.
Succesfully completed the training courses in
Elementary First Aid
Personal Survival Techniques
Fire Prevention & Fire Figting
Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
Area of interest :
Computer Knowledge :
Design Software : AutoCAD
Operating system : Windows XP, MS OfficeProfessional experience : Name of the company : DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt.Ltd (Mumbai)
Designation :QA\\\\\\\\QC Engineer
Duration : 1st September 2010 to Till the Date
Offshore experienceProject Details :
1) Neelam Heera Re-Construction project on ONGC Mumbai High(offshore)
(Essar & Iranian Offshore Join Venture) Neelam Process Complex (NLP).
2) WIN Revamp project on ONGC Mumbai High,North-field (offshore)
(Leighton Contractors India Pvt.Ltd.) Water Injection North Platform.
3) 26 well Revamping project on ONGC Mumbai High, North-field (offshore)
(Sarku Engineering SDN.BHD) North&South Field Unmanned Platforms.
Name of the company : ARE Engineering & projects Pvt.Ltd(Mumbai)
Designation : QC Engineer & Project Engineer
Duration : 1st Nov 2008 to 31th Augest 2010
Project Details :
1) DHV Fabrication & Shutdown job ( ONGC Uran Plant, Raigad )
2) Carbon Plant Project.(CS/LTCS /IBR/SS Pipe lines/Structures & Erection of equipments)
(Aditya Birla Group, Thalauli,Pathalaganga.Raigad)
3) WNA-4 Project (CS/IBR/SS/Alloy steel pipe Lines & Erection of equipments)
(Deepak Fertilizer Petrochemicals Ltd.-MIDC Taloja)
4) Project A-1,Residence Antilia ( MEP & HVAC project )
(Reliance Industries Ltd,Altamount Road.Mumbai )
5) Cross country Pipe Line for Hydrogen gas(CS/NACE Pipe lines & Erection of equipments)
(Deepak Nitrite Ltd-MIDC Talooja Navi Mumbai)- Name of the company : Furnace Fabrica India Ltd. Sponsored links :
Designation : QA/QC Engineer
Duration : 15th April 2008 to 28th October 2008
Project Details :
1) Shutdown project Job of Haldia Rifinery (I.O.C.L Site,Durgapada,Satapath)
Duties and Responsibilities :
** Maintains and enhances sound relationship with clients and subordinates.
** Interfaces / co-ordinates operations department regarding work schedules / priorities.
** Investigates/ anticipates work problems and takes/ recommends suitable action to correct deficiencies.
** Inspection of the Piping System by studying the GA drawings, P & ID, Isometrics & Support details
** Receives instructions,documents,technical specifications and details regarding probable welding requirements, studies, analysis and establishes weld and NDE requirements.
** Preparation/approval of QAPs,NDT procedures and ITPs. Establishing WPS & PQR and Handing over of equipment and Piping systems with related Dossiers
** Meeting with Third Party Inspectors to collect feedback of their Quality Surveillance at site for implementation of QA system, Concerns, Method for Continual improvement.
** Co-coordinating with third party Inspection Agencies (IRS, VELOCI, GLIS, CEIL, ABS), Certifying Authorities, and Planning & Execution Department to complete the job within schedule.
** Co-ordination with Third Party Inspection agency in Material Inspection, consumables,etc.
** Knowledge of GTAW & SMAW welding process for CS & CS NACE, SS ,Cu- Ni & ALLOY STEEL as per WPS, PQR.
** Ensures that all welders are fully qualified to be procedures required by the project standards, and that their qualifications are current.** Stage wise inspection As per QC plan of Piping : Like Material Identification Fit up, Weld visual, NDT Clearance, Dimension & Level check, Mechanical Clearance, Hydro test, Blasting, Painting, box up, Pre-commissioning etc.
** Inspection before welding, during welding and after welding.
** Review/interpretation of Non – Destructive Testing.
** Witnessing of hydro/pneumatic testing of gas pipelines, swabbing and drying of pipelines after successful completion of testing of pipelines..Declaration :
I consider myself familiar with Mechanical Engineering aspects. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best my of knowledge.Place : Mumbai Date:11-06-2011
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.