PERSONAL RESUME :Innocent Khanye :Address : 7574/15 Tshabalala
BULAWAYOTel No. : +263 9 470461-5(work)
+263 470 466 (fax)Cell No : +263 733 463 250/263 737057913Email : innokhanye AT gmail.comCAREER OBJECTIVES :
** To reduce maintenance and downtime costs
** To enable product or service quality to be achieved through correctly adjusted, serviced and repaired equipment.PERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 15 February 1982Sex : MaleMarital Status : MarriedNationality : ZimbabweanNational I.D Number : 26-140200 K 26Languages : English, Shona and NdebeleReligion : ChristianityPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
** Strong interpersonal communications skills
** Ability to work Under minimum supervision
** Results oriented and motivated by achievementsPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1) Journeyman Class one certificate ( fitting including machining)
2) Technician Diploma in Mechanical engineering (Plant Technology) City & Guilds
3) 132 Hour Occupational Safety and Health Professional certificate OSH Academy (USA)Areas Covered :
** Introduction to Safety Management
** Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health Training
** Safety management system evaluation
** Effective Safety Committee meetings and Operations
** Conducting a job hazard analysis and control.
** Safety supervision and leadership
** Hazard Communication program
** Energy control program LOTO
** Fire prevention and emergency action plans
** Introducti Sponsored links :
on to ergonomics
** Introduction to industrial hygiene
** Fall protection and Confined space program
** Machine Guarding and preventing workplace violence
** Blood borne pathogens program management
** Ergonomics program management
** Conducting and developing safety and health training.
** Personal protective equipment and accident investigation
** Electrical safety basics
** Fleet safety management.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
1) Advanced level Mathematics
2) 5 Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and ScienceOTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
Competent user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft ExcelWORKING EXPERIENCE :Company : Rubber Products Manufacturers (Dunlop Industrial Products)Position : Fitter & TurnerPeriod : 2006 to DateDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :Engineering Department :
** Providing technical & operational systems support to all mechanical equipment
** Maintenance, installations and modifications of plant equipment
** Servicing, overhauling and repairing of plant equipment.
** Fitting and turning
** Routine and preventive maintenance(cleaning, lubrication and weekly plant checklist)
** Fault diagnostics and resolving breakdownsEXPERIENCE AND BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF :
** Extruders, Rubber hooded mills & braiding machines
** Centrifugal pumps and cooling towers.
** Conveyors and lifting equipment
** Hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
** Belt drives, gear drives and chain drives
** Arc and gas welding
** Plant pipe work (Pipe fitting)
** Plant shutdown maintenanceHOBBIES AND PERSONAL INTERESTS :
** Playing soccer
** Listening to musicDATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.