** To establish a strong, clear & focused support to the organization to ensure best HSE culture by promoting and implementing of applicable HSE policies, standards & regulations.
** To play key role to achieve zero tolerance to Health and Safety incidents and occurrences so as to meet HSE & production strategies
** To work in an organization which offers challenging tasks so that my knowledge can be shared and enrichedKey Skills :
** Implementation of procedures standards of EHS, HSE, HSSE , OHSAS&FACTORIES ACT etcGeneral attributes : strong written, verbal,& M.S. office application skills
** Excellent employees & client relationship skills
** Good monitoring skills& HSE proceeding SKILLSAcademic & Technical Qualifications :
1) Qualified AMI (Mech) E, Section A & B from Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India), Mumbai in 1993 equivalent to B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
2) Qualified NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Safety & Health) International General Certification from U.K. in the year 2012
3) Qualified Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Equivalent) from IME, Mumbai in 1991
4) Training Certificate in Basic First Aid from Kuwait Red Crescent Society in the year 2007
5) Qualified One year Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University, India in May 2010
6) Completed Training in 40-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course in Construction Safety & Health in the year 2011Approvals From Kuwait Oil Company No : 3
** 1st Approval from KUWAIT OIL Company as a HSE Officer in fire water Pump installation project no. 23968
** 2nd Approval from KUWAIT Oil Company as a HSE Engineer in Crude Transit Line erection project no : TL-4** 3rd Approval from KUWAIT Oil Company as a HSE OFFICER in new Booster Station 132 project no : 1719 and enhancement to 13S-130Work Experience In India & Abroad (9 +8 Years) :
Sl.No Name of the Company Position Client Duration
1. M/s. South Korean EPC Company (SKEC) Health & Safety Environment – Supervisor Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) 02-04-2011 to Till date.(At present staying in INDIA on long leave)
2. M/s. Alghanim International General Trading and Construction Company (AIGTCC) HSE – SUPERVISOR Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) 02-01-2011 to 01-04-2011
3. M/s. Alghanim International General Trading and Contracting Co. (AIGTCC) HSE – Officer Avenues Phase III Project, (Mabanee) 20-10-2009 to 31-12-2010
4. M/s. Alghanim International General Trading and Contracting Co.(AIGTCC) HSE-Officer SIENMENS(Power Projects) 20-11-2008 to 01-10-2009
5. M/s. M/s. Alghanim International General Trading and Contracting Co. (AIGTCC) Safety Officer KOC 03-02-2007 to 20-09-2008
6. M/s. Gulf Spic. Co. Safety Foreman KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Co.) 07-02-2002 to 15-02-2006
7. Naval Dockyard at Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, India. Gas Turbine Fitter Govt. of India 19-05-1988 to 24-02-1997Job Responsibilities & Duties :
1) Ensure the implementation of the Sponsored links :
EHS management system and norms as per the IMS & EHS manual respectively
2) Conduct safety inspections / audits, occupational health surveys, surveillance and field auditing for compliance, Hazop study and risk assessments
3) Ensure to implement and monitor of work permit system procedures
4) Risk assessment and control capable of proactively deploying methods and technologies for risk assessment and control
5) Significantly implemented companies Health and Safety Management System across the site / plant.
6) Knowledge and implementation of fire protection and preventive system and equipments
7) Ability to plan and prepare audits by understanding of different audit methodologies
8) Conceptualizes layout to assist in process and work flow, ergonomics in terms of ventilation, lighting, pollution control, safety and access
9) Knowledge and ensure to implement current applicable statutes and norms understanding of standards relating to EHS including ISO 1400/OHSA 18001
10) Ensure to adopt and suggest appropriate control measures (proactive) at site against various risks, unsafe acts and conditions
11) Proactively address HSSE issues and effectively communicate with site personnel and contractors regarding HSE performance, strategies, policies, standards and programs
12) Coach, influence and reinforce position HSE behaviors for all employees and contractors
13) Integrate HSSE systems and programs in all project /plant operations namely (induction programs / defensive driving, personnel safety , golden rules of safety, hot work, radiography , height at work equipment operator training
14) Study and monitoring of site drawings, work method statements
15) To conduct surprise safety inspection in installation / modernization / service sites and report the non-conferences to local management and head of safetyAccident reporting and investigation qualification
16) Identify, manage and organize various types of HSSE trainings for employees and contractors (risky/ hazardous / dangerous/ toxic / radiations effect etc., height at work, hot work safety , confined space training, radiography , defensive driving etc.)
17) Participate in and facilitate incident / accident investigation related to our employees , contractors& third parties , visitors , carry out root cause analysis (RCA) recommend corrective and preventive action and monitor implementation
18) Plan or identify and organize the emergency evacuation procedure, rapidness by display routes, plan, maps, sign boards, periodic mock drills, and emergency response procedures and trainings etc.,
19) Inspection and manage all fire fighting equipments, and aids (fire extinguishers , hydrants , sprinklers, system, smoke detectors, fire pumps, hose reels and nozzles and foam fire fighting equipments etc., and follow up to rectify such facilities in case of failure / repair / damage
20) Ensure that all appropriate HSE documents as per the HSSE recommendations
21) Plan and ensure confirm of availability of 3rd party certifications for cranes, lifting appliances etc., hydraulic , pneumatic equipments
22) Attend client / company safety meetings in time and correct in all such proposed suggestions at on site and offsite solve premisesPlace : VisakhapatnamDate :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.