High self-motivated and goal oriented individual committed in pursuing a long term career and gaining practical experience in growing organization. Enthusiastic team player as well individual worker who combines creativity with attention to the detail and flow through life time learner committed to make solid contributionPROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE :Organization : Honda Atlas Cars PakistanTenure : February 1995 to December 2014 – Till PresentDesignations : Assistant Manager Maintenance DepartmentResponsibilities :
** Plant Equipment’s Preventive Maintenance and troubleshooting of each zone for instance Centrifugal pump Boiler over head conveyor and floor convoyed, spot welding machine, Hydraulic press, Overhead crane _Supply& ventilation fans, Zr 90 & 400 kW air compressor, Centrifugal & screw Hitachi chiller, cooling tower, Air dryer.
** Making the Maintenance annually budget of mechanically and electrically parts and also control the inventory of departmental and also supervise the warehouse items.
** Plumbing and Fire equipment’s installation and solve the troubleshooting problem.
** Complete the project by assigned senior management of our organization.
** HVAC heating and cooling load calculation of our plant and also installation of all equipment’s and its preventive maintenance .HVAC WORK DETAILS :AIR-CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEMS :
1. HVAC System Analysis and Selection
2. Decentralized Cooling and Heating
3. Central Cooling and Heating
4. Air Handling and Distribution
5. In-Room Terminal Systems
6. Panel Heating and Cooling
7. Combined Heat and Power Systems
8. Combustion Turbine Inlet Cooling
9. Applied Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems
10. Small Forced-Air Heating and Cooling Systems
11. Steam Systems
12. District Heating and Cooling
13. Hydronic Heating and Cooling
14. Condenser Water Systems
15. Medium- and High-Temperature Water Heating
16. Infrared Radiant Heating
17. Variable-Refrigerant-Flow SystemsAIR-HANDLING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS :
1. Duct Construction
2. Room Air Distribution Equipment
5. Air-Cooling and Dehumidifying Coils
6. Desiccant Dehumidification and Pressure- Drying Equipment
7. Mechanical Dehumidifiers and Related Components
8. Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Equipment
9. Air-Heating Coils
10. Unit Ventilators, Unit Heaters, and Makeup Air Units
11. Air Cleaners for Particulate Contaminants
12. Industrial Gas Cleaning and Air Pollution Control EquipmentHEATING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS :
1. Sponsored links :
Automatic Fuel-Burning Equipment
4. Residential In-Space Heating Equipment
5. Chimney, Vent, and Fireplace Systems
6. Hydronic Heat-Distributing Units and Radiators
7. Solar Energy EquipmentCOOLING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS :
3. Cooling Towers
4. Evaporative Air-Cooling Equipment
5. Liquid Coolers
6. Liquid-Chilling SystemsGENERAL COMPONENTS :
1. Centrifugal Pumps
2. Motors, Motor Controls, and Variable-Speed Drives
3. Pipes, Tubes, and Fittings
5. Heat Exchangers
PACKAGED, UNITARY, AND SPLIT-SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
1. Unitary Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
2. Room Air Conditioners and Packaged Terminal Air ConditionersGENERAL :
1. Thermal Storage
2. Codes and StandardsACADEMIC EDUCATION :EXAMINING BODY : YEAR
** Bachelor of Engineering Preston University Lahore 2008
** Diploma Technical Education board Lahore 1994
** Matric With science Punjab board secondary education Lahore 1989COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS :
** Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal communicative & interpersonal skills.
** Strong organizational, managerial, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
** Confidently able to work independently or in a team to deal effectively with educators & employees.
** Flair to organize & prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
** Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
** Have a good level command over English and Urdu Languages.ADDITIONAL SKILLS :
** MS Office (All versions, esp. MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel)
** MS Excel (MS Formulae, presentation , Budget , preventive maintenance plan)TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS :
Foreign Trainingabout Maintenance & Trouble Shooting Year -2006 Of 1200Tons Press Machine from Honda Motor Japan
HVAC Designing and troubleshooting Year - 2008
TPM Training from Japan member Year - 2012
Problem solving & Decision Making Year - 2014INTERESTSANDHOBBIES :
Hobbies include anything to do in arts, music, poetry, reading historical books, philosophy and all religious books. Enjoy and actively participate in a wide variety of sports, political discussions, and creative activities.PERSONAL INFORMATION :Father’s Name : Muhammad Yaqub (Late)Date of Birth : 16-Dec-1972Religion : IslamDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.