Curriculum Vitae :NAME : Shah Vrushank KaushikbhaiADDRESS : 10 VIMALNAGAR SOCIETY
NEAR AMBAJI TEMPLE
NAVABAZAR KARJANPIN CODE : 391240DIST : VADODARAMOBILE : 9428763720E-MAIL ID : vik6532 AT gmail.comDOB : JANUARY 16, 1992MARITIAL STATUS : UNMARRIEDNATIONALITY : INDIANLANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI & GUJARATISUBJECT : B.TECH MECHANICALCARRER OBJECTIVES :
** To work with a progressive company, in which I can contribute my managerial and technical skills, at the same time improve on them achieving the organizational objectives within the allotted time frame with the required quality and to seek a challenging position in a progressive company with my creativity and Contribution to the growth of the company with my knowledge dedication and positive Ethics.
** Proficient in creating innovative strategies and superior performance with long-term opportunities for professional growth.EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS :
Examination Discipline Institution Year Marks
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Chandubhai S. Patel Institute of Technology CHANGA 2013 8.46 CGPA
H.S.C PCM Sheth C.N. Vidhyalaya-Ahemdabad 2009 86%
S.S.C Sheth C.N. Vidhyalaya-Ahemdabad 2007 92.15%FUNCTIONAL AREA AND AREA OF INTEREST :
** Utility & Maintenance
** Fluid Power SystemINDUSTRIAL VISITS :
** Visited Lit Cast at Vatva-Ahemdabad
** Visited Indo German tools at Vatva-Ahemdabad
** Visited Sardar Sarovar Dam
** Visited Modern petrofills at BamangamWORKING EXPERIENCE :PRESENT :
ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED VADODARA, INDIA.
From OCTOBER 2013 still continue.Designation : APPRENTICE TRAINEE ENGINEER – Utility & Maintenance Department.Roles as an Graduate Apprentice Engineer :
** Supervision of Maintenance work of Utility Equipments in pharma service department.
** Supervision of Maintenance work of ARC (Alembic Research Center) mainly F&D (Formulation & Development) and ADL (Analytical Development Laboratory).
** Supervision of Maintenance work of Alembic Bio-equivalence center (CRO).
** Supervision of Hydrogenation Area.
** Complete knowledge of SAP system.
** General Administrative work like Bill passing Procedure and other.
** Material Procurement.
** Good co-relation with workers.1) Operation, Maintenance & Trouble shoot of utility equipments :
THERMAX make PLC base fully automatic 325 TR vapour absorption heat pump.Working Materials : Refrigerant DM Water
Salt – Lithium Bromide (LiBr)Parts & Process involved :
1) Evaporator – Refrigerant Vaporization
2) Absorber – Refrigerant (Vapour) – Absorption by Absorbent
3) Generator Refrigeration of Refrigerant & Absorbent
4) Condenser – Liquefaction of refrigerant
DAIKIN make PLC base fully automatic 170 TR vapour Compression Ref. machine.Refrigerant Used : R134aChecking Parameters :
1) Inlet & Outlet temperature of Cooling tower water.
2) Inlet & Outlet temperature of Chill water.
3) Inlet & Outlet Pressure of the refrigerant.
4) Inlet & Outlet Temperature of the refrigerant.
5) Cooling tower water flow from cooling tower
6) Chill water flow from chill water tank
ATLAS COPCO make PLC base 200 CFM Air Compressor.Softener : Capacity 10 M3/Hr
1) Making Soft Water required for cooling tower.
2) Have to charge the Soft water bed day after tomorrow.D.M.Water Plant : Capacity4 M3 / Hr.
1) Multigraded Sand filter, Activated carbon filter & 10 micron filter.
2) Anion bed, Cat ion bed, Mix bed.
3) Compressed Air during Regeneration of mix bed.
4) Checking Hardness, PH, Conductivity and TDS of DM Water.
5) Acid and caustic for regeneration of Anion and Cation bed respectively.HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and air conditioning) :
1) Based on Chill water
2) Different capacities AHU for different area
3) Chill water passing through cooling coils and maintain required temperature.
4) Preventive Maintenance of Cleaning work of filters and cooling coil every month.Cooling Towers (Make : Paharpur and Canara)1) Capacity : 300 TR
2) Gear reducer, Fan assembly, Water distribution system and louvers.
3) Chemical treatment of cooling tower water daily.
4) Sofaid and 6415 chemicals treated the Cooling tower water.
5) Daily drainage of the cooling tower water.
6) Bird Guard on the Top of the tower.
Centrifugal and Reciprocating Pumps.
Different types of valves.
1) Butterfly valve
2) Throttle valve
3) Expansion valve
4) Globe valve
5) Gate valve
6) Needle valve
7) Angle valve
2) Maintenance work of ARC (Alembic Research Center).
Supervision of maintenance work in F&D and ADL.
Supervision of maintenance work in Library and Conference hall.Maintenance of different Pharma machinery :
** Spray Dryer (Jay Instruments and Systems Pvt. Sponsored links :
** Tablet Compression Machine (12 station & 16 station – Cadmach make)
** Capsule filling machine (ACG Pharma Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
** GPCG machine (Gansons ltd.)
** Ganscoater machine (Gansons Ltd.)
** RMG & Multimill
** Blister pack machine
** 5 ltr & 10 ltr capacity Autoclave machine
** HPLC & LCMS in ADL area
** Rapid dryer
** Air tray dryer
** Tablet Disintegration tester, hardness tester , moisture analyzer
** Oil free scroll Compressor for LCMS (ANESTA IWATA make)
Preventive Maintenance of each machine done regularly.
3) Maintenance work of Alembic Bio-Equivalence Center (CRO).
Centrally DX Chiller System.
4) Maintenance work of Hydrogenation Area.
Maintenance of Cooing Coil and Cooling Water motor.
Hydrogen and ammonia regulator changing and its maintenance.
Spray Nozzle, Needle Valve and other mechanical parts maintenance.
5) Complete Knowledge of SAP System.
Material Indenting Procedure.
Releasing strategy checking.
Service Entry Sheet.
Purchase order checking for Material Procurement.SOFTWARE SKILLS :
** Knowledge of SAP system
** MS Office
** Windows 98 / 2000 / XPPROJECT DURING ACADEMIC CAREER :Project name : Design of heat exchanger using HTRI softwareRole : Team memberDescription : Manually calculated parameters of shell & tube type heat exchanger and compare it with software calculation. It is nearly equal to manual calculation.STRENGTHS & SUPPORTS :
** Hard working and self-confidence.
** Effective working with patience & convincing ability with practical attitude.
** Team oriented.
** Enthusiasm to learn new things.
** Highly organized, motivated and dedicated with a positive attitude.HOBBIES & INTEREST :
** Interacting with people from diverse communities. Learning more about their culture and Taste and preferences in life.
** Vocal MusicSinging and listening
** Traveling, Internet Surfing, Watching Movies.
** Studying and reading novels.
** Discussing with colleagues and friends on various aspects of life, problems and solutions.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Given an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization, I shall put all my effort to live up to your expectation.
EXPECTED SALARY – As Per Company’s Rules & Regulations.
Vrushankkumar k. Shah
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.