Looking forward for an enriching job which will provide me a platform to develop my skills & Competitive environment to work.Work Experience :
Working as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in KEC International Ltd. (RPG Group) since 4th july 2011 in the project 765KV D/C line from Jharsuguda to DharamjaygadResponsibilities :
** Planning by which the project will execute smoothly while minimising the operational time & project cost.
** Taking approval from Powergrid, Co-ordinating with the site activities like Survey, Foundation and Erection .
** Field Quality documentation & implementation
** Project Monitoring & review
** Weekly & Monthly progress report preparation.Course and Training Completed :
** Training at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar on Transmission and Distribution System in 2009.
** Summer Training at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Hyderabad on Generator And It’s Protection in 2010
** One month Course on Industrial Automation (PLC Programming) at CTTC, Bhubaneswar in 2010.
** One month of course on VLSI at CTTC, Bhubaneswar in 2010.
** One month course on C++ in 2008Strengths :
** Strong Determination
** Leadership Quality
** Capability to work under Pressure
** PunctualityAcademic Profile :Education University/Institution Percentage Year Of Passing :
B.Tech (EEE) Biju Patnaik University of Technology,Orissa Gandhi Institute For Technological Advancement,Bhubaneswar 73.6% 2011
12th Central Board of Secondary Education Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswa 71% 2007
10th Central Board of Secondary Education Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar 77% 2005Project & Seminar :
1. Sponsored links :
Project of 8th semester –“Automatic Load sharing of Transformer and its Protection”.
2. Seminar of 8th semester -“Attenuation of Optical Signal”.Personal Details :Gender : MaleDate of Birth : 04-09-1990Marital Status : SingleLanguages Known : Oriya, Hindi and EnglishHobbies : Playing Volleyball, Surfing Net.Declaration :
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.Place : BhubaneswarDate :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.