Aspiring most challenging assignment / position utilizing my abilities developed through my experience and education for career growth based on my merit and to promote the growth of organization.Strengths :
Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills, Optimum knowledge of computers, Adaptability, Leading the teams, can work under extreme climatic conditions, well versed with Logistcs activities and supply chain management.Educational Qualification :
1 Diploma(Material Management) ATI Belgaum
2 Graduation(BA) Air Force 2010
3 Higher Secondary (10+1)PCM Rajasthan Board 1989Service Courses Undergone :
1. Computer Hardware and networking.Training in the following capacity :
1. Handling of small arms and automatic weapons.
2. Security measures to safeguard government property from theft, sabotage and fire risk.
3. Security of secret information and materials.
4. Fire fighting drill and handling various fire appliances.
5. Official correspondence of various nature.Category :
Ex- Air Force (With Effect from 30-04-2010)As SergentAchievements :
Twenty years of disciplined service in Indian Air Force with Administrative background. Performed multiple nature of tasks through out attributed to Military Service.Experience :
(1) Served in Indian Air Force for 20 years in its various Units and performing various tasks assigned during that period including Supervising and Handling various equipments(2) During the training and service career he has gained the :
a) Knowlwedge and experience of organisation and function of equipment servicesscheduled and scale of spares,issue,supply, storage and their preservation against infection, loss and wastage. Sponsored links :
Determing section,reference and part number of all type of technical equipment and non technical stores such as clothing, Barrack equipment,fuel Ration etcmaintaing stock and raising of all type of demands on supply sources under guidance.
b) Knowlwedge and experience of undertaking provisions and preservation of equipment. Prepation of demands, receiving all types of equipment,identifying them and stock checking and Local purchase according to procedure. Handling packing and unpacking of different types of equipment including complete aircraft, airframe and aero engine.Dispatching by air, rail and road Maintaing stock and prescribed stores accounts register.
c) Knowlwedge and experience of provisioning schedule and procedure. Calculating and reviewing establishment requirements,supervising work and guiding juniors as necessary,assisting in Export/Import and custom clearence.
d) Thorough knowledge and experience of cheking scale entitlement, preparation of surplus reports and undetaking local purchases as required. Taking custody of valuable attractive and security items and ensuring their proper care and maintenance. Implementaion of new policies, orders etc in respect of their section. Fuction as NCO incharge and assisting in general administration. Supervising work of juniors and guiding them as necessary.Medical Category : A4G1
I hope that my hard work twenty years of experience will give me a chance to work in your organisation.Date :Place : Khetri
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.