Name : Shumaila ParveenEmail id : alvira.shammi AT gmail.comCareer Objective :
To work in a professional and progressive organization that offers growth based on dedication and proven ability. My longterm goal is to rise to a position in the profession in which I can contribute significantly to the organization, elevating self and hence the organization into higher and profitable peaks.Education :
B.Com from C.S.J.M.U. Commerce (2012)
12 th Guru Har Rai Academy. Commerce. (2009)
10 th Guru Har Rai Academy. (2007) All compulsory subjects.Degree :
2 years Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing from INIFD.Work Experience :
6 months with stylewok (contract)
3 years as a Fashion Stylist (freelancer)
Worked as Hostess in several hotels and restaurantHobbies :
Helping othersModeling :
1. Walked the Ramp for NDA Ball.
2. Walked the Ramp for INIFD
3. Walked the Ramp for Globus
4. Sponsored links :
Walked the ramp for James Ferreira
5. Walked the ramp at National Level for Handloom Sarees.Achievements :
1. Won "Miss Perfect" title in "Queens Of Queens" by Alcon Royce 2011
2. Won "Miss Photogenic" title in "Mr. and Miss University" 2011Leadership Skills :
Managed Events at state Level.
Team Leader for many Fashion Shows.
Team Player : Involved in MADIZERS’10 in INIFD for 2 consecutive Years.
Creative : Ideas for club activities .
Managed cultural events in college.
Quick Learner : Ability to Grasp Things at the earliest.Personal details :Name : Shumaila KhanFather’s Name : Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed.Marital Status : SingleLanguages Known : English, Hindi and Urdu.Permanent Address : MIG 31, K.D.A. Colony, Jajmau, Kanpur.Date of Birth : 15021990Mobile no : 8795307807DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the abovementioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the abovementioned particulars.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.