Piyush Saini :Mobile : +91-8860198420E-mail : sainiparth007 AT gmail.comCAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work efficiently and potentially with an organization and to continue enhance my knowledge and skills that can actively contribute in the organization to grow and also to enhance my professional and personal skills.PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
** M.Sc. Biotechnology from Amity University, Noida with CGPA 6.00 in 2014.
** B.Sc. (Life Science) from Agra University, with 65 % in 2011.
** 12th from B.L Jain Inter College, Aligarh with 61 % in 2006.
** 10th from B.L Jain Inter College, Aligarh with 57% in 2004.PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :1) Title : Cream Based Herbal Radioprotectant formulationOrganization : Animal Biotechnology Laboratory, Amity Institute of Biotechnology (AIB), Noida (U.P.)Duration : 6 Months
Summary Learnt various techniques in Molecular biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry.2) Title : Role of Cyanobacteria in Industrial Waste-water TreatmentOrganization : Amity Institute of Biotechnology (AIB), Noida (U.P.)Duration : 2 Months
Summary Study the Role of Cyanobacteria and how it would be beneficial in the industrial waste-water treatment for human welfare in future.EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL FORTE :
** Experience of 4 months as a Junior Laboratory technician at Ashok Pathology & Research Center, Aligarh (U.P.)
** Molecular Techniques :DNA and RNA Extraction, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, PCR
** Proteomics Techniques :Protein Extraction, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, BlottingTechniques- Southern & Northern Blotting
** Instrumentation :LAMINAR AIR FLOW, AUTOCLAVE, UV SPECTROPHOTOMETER, CENTRIFUGATION, INCUBATOR.
** General Microbiology and basic cell culture techniquesCOMPUTER SKILLS :
** Operating Systems : Windows 7, Windows 8, XP
** Front end : MS Office, MS Office Word, MS Office Power Point, MS Office, ExcelACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
1) Review Paper titled “Current status and Future Potential of Herbal Radioprotectants ” got accepted and published in international Journal “World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences ” (Impact factor 2.78)
2) Attended 1 week Military Training Camp organized by Amity University, Feb. Sponsored links :
3) Participated in Science exhibition in B.Sc.
4) Volunteered actively in various college activities.
5) Grammatically proficiency in the foreign language - French (As a part of M.Sc. Biotechnology curriculum).INDUSTRIAL VISITS & SEMINARS :
1) Visited Amul Co-operative, Manesar.
2) Visited National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal.
3) Participated and Attended “Multi-Stakeholder Round Table - Sustainable Solutions for Jatropha Based Bio-fuel in India” Seminar organized by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, PHD House, New Delhi on 5th Feb.,2014.MAJOR STRENGTHS :
** Dedicatedand Punctual towards the task allotted.
** Ability to work independently as well as cohesively with a team.
** Can convert the stress ofmultiple responsibilities, in to a catalyst, for speedy completion of work
** Confidentand OptimisticPERSONAL DETAILS :Father’s Name : Girdhari Lal SainiMarital Status : SingleLanguages Known : English, Hindi & French (beginner)Date of Birth : January 7th, 1990Current address : J-98 3rd floor, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi -110008DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.