Seeking Challenging Assignments in Production Planning, Quality Control And Maintenance with a Growth oriented organization of reputeWORK EXPERIENCE :
14/02/2009 to 10/02/2011
Lloyd Insulations (India) ltd
IOCL Project, New Delhi
Worked as a Mechanical Supervisor
Total Experience :2.0 Year in Lloyd Group.
M/S Asha construction
NTPC Project Dadri
As a Site- Engineer
25/02/2011 to till nowThe job responsibilities :
1. Project Planning, Execution of project, Manpower (Supervisor, Fitter, Welder, and Helper) Planning & Man power Handling etc.
2. Knowledge About erection alignment & reducing pipe & cutting pipe as per drawing & angle
3. Make Weekly & Daily Production Schedule on the basic of Master Schedule.
4. Reporting & Discussion with HOD (Director) for work progress and next day plan.
5. Arrange work progress review meeting with workmen and team leaders.
6. Sponsored links :
Check work progress as per Schedule on Daily/weekly basis.
7. Check work Completed by workmen and give safety & fire training.
8. Attend the complaints & done maintenance of Existing machines.
9. Arrangement for the technical team as the problem require
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
** 3 Years Diploma in mechanical Engineering 2012
** High School Examination (U.P) board 2006
** Intermediate (10+2) Examination (U.P) board 2008
** One year Diploma in computer Application 2009
Computer Skills : Computer literate, Tally5.4&7.2
Interests : Playing cricket and watching movies
Language : English, Hindi.
Total Experience : 3.0 Year
Personal Information :
Date of Birth : 10 .08. 1990
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.