CURRICULUM VITAE :Permanent Address :Name : Dr. BUSHIPAKA RAMESHGender : MaleAddress : H.No: 2-37, R/o: Mushipatla Mo] Mothkur, Dist.] Nalgonda- Telangana 508277.Email ID : drrameshhealth2 AT gmail.comContact Mobile No : 9701209622, 8885966792Career Objective :
To pursue a challenging career in the area of Pharmacovigilance/Clinical Research and to become a part of esteemed organization that gives me scope to enhance my knowledge and skills, which results in my personal and professional growthEducation Qualifications :
Qualification School/College Name Board/University Year of passing Percentage
Post Graduate SJM College of Pharmacy- Chitradurga (Karnataka) RGUHS- Bangalore(Karnataka) 2008-2014 70%
10+2 Swami Vivekananda Junior College-Mothkur (AP) JNTU- Hyderabad (AP) 2008 84.4%
10th Class ZPHS High School Mothkur (AP) AP State Board 2006 72%Other Qualification :
** PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance (Oracle-Argus Safety) in Sanjivani Life Sciences from Nov-2014 to April-2015 at Ameerpet-Hyderabad.Relevant experience in Academic - Internship :
** Assisting Healthcare professionals in answering drug and poison information queries.
** Preventing and managing adverse drug reactions and drug related problems.
** Counseling patients on medication, disease and life style modifications.
** Analysis of prescriptions for rationality by drug utilization evaluation.
** Preparing case reports and patient information leafletsAcademic Project :
A Pharmaceutical Care Practice – “Drug related problems in in-patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital”Soft and Technical Skills :
** Hard working, reliable, punctual and excellent interpersonal skills.
** Team oriented organized and manage time well.
** Good knowledge about ICH-GCP Guidelines, SOP and Schedule-YComputer knowledge :
MS Office, MS Publisher and proficient in internet researchField of Interest :
** Drug Safety AssociatePublications :
** Prevalence of Polypharmacy and Drug-Drug Interactions in a tertiary care teaching hospital published in IRJP 2014, 5 (10) .
** A Prospective Observational study on Polypharmacy leading to Adverse Drug Reactions in a department of Medicine published in JPSI 2015, 4(2).
** A Pharmaceutical Care Practice – “Drug related problems in in-patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital. Sponsored links :
Published in WJPR 2015, 4 (5).Achievements :
** I got Swami Vivekananda award for mandal toper in Intermediate-2008
** I have presented a poster that was held in MESCO- Hyderabad 2013.[Poster title : Prescription pattern of antibiotics in Pediatric department in a tertiary care teaching hospital]Research works done during the academics :
1. Prescription pattern of antibiotics in Pediatric department in a tertiary care teaching hospital
2. A Prospective Observational study on Prescription pattern of Antimicrobial Agents in a tertiary care hospitalSeminars/Conferences attended :
1. A National symposium on “ Recent trends in Pharmacy education” held on 29th Nov-2010 Chitradurga-Karnataka
2. A International conference on “ Pharmacoeconomics and Good pharmacy practice ” held on 13th-14th Oct-2012 at RIPER –Anathapur (AP)
3. A national seminar on “Recent advances in drug development and Pharmacotherapeutic approaches for diabetes and other metabolic disorders” on 24th Feb-2013- Hyderabad (AP). I have presented a poster on prescription pattern of antibiotics in pediatrics’ in a 3- care teaching hospital
4. 49th Annual conference of the Indian hospital pharmacists associationTheme : Pharmacy practice in India: Challenges and road ahead held on 28th-1st march 2013 at GITAM Institute of Pharmacy –Vizag (AP)
5. CME on Biochemical and Clinical aspects of the Renal system-an update, held on 5th April 2014 at BMCH Chitradurga – KarnatakaPersonal Profile :Role : FresherMarital Status : SingleNationality : IndianHobbies : Reading news paper and journalsDate of Birth : 14-May-1990Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu and KannadaDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.Date :Place : Hyderabad
Dr. B. RAMESH
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.