Dear HR Manager,
Please find attached a copy of my CV for your consideration.
I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via mobile- 00971559029872 or email-diniljaison AT yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerelyObjective :
Looking for a challenging position in a hospital where my profound medical professional and practical experience will be fully utilized.Profile :
- Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents.
- Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
- Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Possess special sensitivity to meeting different needs in varied situations.
- Establish contacts with patients, family, staff and physicians.
- Proved loyalty and knowledge of medical ethics.Qualifications :
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Rajeev Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka state, India. (sept 2006- sept 2010
Plus Two from Sree Narayana H.S.S, N. Paravur, Kerala, India
SSLC from St. Aloysius, N. Paravur, Kerala, India.Work Experience :
1. Worked as a staff Nurse in Gastrology Dpt ,of Lakeshore Hospital, Maradu Kerala From 13-12-2010 to 20-01-2011.
2. Worked as a Staff Nurse in CCU of Medical Trust Hospital Kerala From 25-01-2011 to 26/08/2011.Duties and Responsibilities :
- Admission of seriously ill patients, maintaining the highest possible standard patient care with all aseptic technique, checking vital signs frequently.
- Administration of medication, Administration of injection, IV cannulation with all aseptic technique, Administration of IV Fluids and electrolytes.
- Collection of blood products transfusion, Nasogastric tube insertion, Feeding the seriously ill patients, Catheterization and care of patient with indewelling catheter, Maintaining intake output chart
- Administration of enema, Stomach wash, Bladder Wash.
- Carrying out minor and major dressing, Care of patient with bed sore, Care of patient with Diabetic foot, Care of patient with burns including dressing and fluid replacement therapy, Care of patient with tracheotomy and colostomy.
- Preparation of patient for surgery, Postoperative care of surgery patients, Removal of sutures, Maintaining Glasgow coma scale, Suctioning, Performing chest physiotherapy.
- Setting up of crash cart, assisting in Thrombolization, Preparing the patient for Angiogram, Preparing the patient for Angioplasty.
- Continuous cardiac monitoring and pulse oxymeter monitoring, assisting in cardio pulmonary resuscitation, assisting in cardio version.
- Assisting physician in performing all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, Recording the procedures in the nurse’s record after carrying out, Monitoring and evaluating nursing care plan.Professional Training :
** Medical Surgical Nursing, Dialysis Unit Posting & Intensive Care Unit Posting (ICCU & NICU) Santosh Hospital, Bangalore
** Psychiatric Nursing Dhawad Mental Hospital, , Dharwad Pediatric Nursing, Advanced Medical Surgical Nursing Operation Theatre Posting Yelahanka Govt Hospital , Bangalore.
** Community Health Nursing Primary Health Centre, Bangalore, Bangalore.Equipment Used :
Ventilator, Laryngoscope ,Infusion Pump, Syringe Pump, Electronic Weighing Machine, Reservoir Bag Mask and Venture Mask, Defibrillator, ECG Machine, Glucometer, Suction Apparatus and Invasive Monitors.Workshops Attended :
1. Sponsored links :
Workshop on ‘Problem Solving For Better Health on 23rd & 24th January 2010
2. Workshop on ‘Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases; Nursing Care Perspective’ on 16th & 17th January 2011.Special Expertise :
- ABG Blood Collection
- Post Operative Care of the patient with major and minor abdominal surgeries.
- Care of patient after Angiogram and Angioplasty,Connecting the Ventilator, Case of critically ill patients, emergency ambulance services, social work and rehabilitation program.Personal Information :Age, Date of Birth : 23Years, 26.07.1989Sex : FemaleMarital Status : MarriedNationality : IndianReligion & Caste : Christian (Roman Catholic)Languages Known : Fluency in Malayalam, English, and working knowledge in Kannada, Hindi, and Tamil.Declaration :
I hereby declare that the above particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.Place :Date : 25/11/12
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.