COVER LETTER :
I Purvang Pansuriya completed M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology with 68.30% from KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, having project work on -DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ONCE A DAY ORAL OSMOTIC DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM OF ROPINIROLE- under the guidance of Mrs. Uma. A. Patil. Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical technology, During Jul. 2010 to Feb. 2011, from KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
I am having interest in
- Quality Assurance
Enclosed is a copy of my Curriculum Vitae’ that details my academic qualifications and practical experience gained through the cooperative education program.
Thank you for taking your time to review my CV. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my education, practical skills, and background would qualify me to be a part of your excellent organization.Curriculum Vitae :
CAREER INTEREST :
To excel in field of Pharmaceuticals by continual learning and implementation of new technologies, through which I can contribute substantially towards the growth of the company and extract some deep professional satisfaction as well.SYNOPSIS :
- A Postgraduate Pharmacist (M. Pharm.) in Pharmaceutical technology.
- Qualified KLE All India Entrance Test-2009 with AIR-9 for Post graduation.EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :Qualification Year University/College Subjects Percentage :
M. Pharma 2011 KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, Karnataka. Pharmaceutical Technology 68.30
B. Pharma 2008 Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka. Pharmaceutical Science 66.80
D. Pharma 2005 Government of Karnataka Board, Bangalore. Karnataka. Pharmaceutical Science 60.80
H.S.C (12th) 2002 Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Science 52.60
S.S.C (10th) 1999 Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. General 69.71PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :
Project handled entitled as -DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ONCE A DAY ORAL OSMOTIC DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM OF ROPINIROLE- under the guidance of Mrs. Uma. A. Patil, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmaceutical technology, During Jul. 2010 to Feb. 2011, from KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.SKILL AQUIRED :Technical skills :
- Handling and maintenance of Pilot PlantEquipment handled :
- UV spectrophotometer (Shimadzu, Jasco)
- Dhona weighing balance
- Shimadzu digital weighing balance
- Rimek RSB-4 Rotary Tablet Press
- Rimek Coating pan
- Digital pH meter
- USP XXIII Dissolution Tester
- Thermolab scientific Humidity chamber
- Spray dryerINDUSTRIAL TRAINING :Hospital : - OLD CIVIL HOSPITAL, SURAT, GUJARAT.Period : - 06/05/2005 to 03/09/2005Company : - LYKA LAB LIMITED, ANKLESHWAR, GUJARAT.Period : - 27/10/2008 to 17/12/2008ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS :Publication :Research Papers :
-Anusuya Patil, B.G. Sponsored links :
Desai, H. N. Shivakumar and Purvang -Enhancement of Nateglinide Solubility and Dissolution Rate- Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 4(7) : July 2011.Poster presentations :
- Participated in a poster presentation on -ANTHELMINTIC ACTIVITY OF JATROPA CURCAS- in pharma vision 2020, Bhopal dated April 4, 2010 and was awarded as the best poster.Participated and Poster presentation on -RECENT DEVELOPMENT IN VACCINE ADJUVANTS : FOR IMPROVED AND EFFECTIVE IMMUNIZATION- at the International conference at Nagpur, dated June 20, 2010.
- Participated in a poster presentation on -ONCE A DAILY SUSTAINED RELEASE MATRIX TABLET OF PRAMIPEXOLE- at the 62 Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2010, Manipal, dated December 17-19, 2010.
- Participated in a poster presentation on -MONOLITHIC OSMOTIC TABLET SYSTEM FOR ROPINIROLE DELIVERY- at the 2nd International conference on drug delivery-2011, Coimbatore, dated January 21 & 22, 2011.
- Participated in a poster presentation on -FORMULATION OF OSMOTIC CONTROLLED ORAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM OF ROPINIROLE- at the 3rd National on Symposium on Frontiers in Drug Discovery and Process Development-2011 held at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur on 5th and 6th March 2011.Conference Attended :
- Participated in 1st International Conference on Drug Delivery 2010 at Coimbatore, dated January 29 & 30 2010.
- Participated in workshop on -COMMUNITY PHARMACY- in KLE University College of Pharmacy, Bangalore dated February 14, 2010.
- Participated in national seminar on -MORDERN ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES USED IN DRUG ESTIMATION- in KLE University College of Pharmacy, Bangalore dated 15th May 2010.
- Participated in national conference on -MOLECULAR MEDICINE AND NANOBIOTECHNOLOGY- at the NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore dated October 13 & 14, 2010.
- Participated in workshop on -DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF CRITICAL EQUIPMENT FOR BIOPHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY- by BIOZEEN Dated on October 14, 2010.COMPUTER SKILL :
- Proficient in MS office tools, basic, Networking, Adobe Acrobat Professional and FileMaker.PERSONAL SKILLS :
- Diligence and tendency towards pursuits of problem till end.
- Independent work skill and very quick learner.
- Professional attitude and aptitude towards hardworking.
- Accustomed to work in a dynamic, open, must win, multicultural team environment.PERSONAL INFORMATION :Date of Birth : February 21, 1984Marital Status : SingleGender : MaleNationality : IndianLanguages Known : English, Hindi, GujaratiAREA OF INTEREST :
- QUALITY ASSURANCECURRENT COMPANY :
- WOCKHARDT LTD. DAMAN.CURRENT DESIGNATION :
- Quality Assurance (APPRENTIES) 14th MAY 2012 to CONTINUE
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.