Career objective :
To serve a reputed organization where I can apply and enrich my analytical and management skills. I wish my job to provide me enough opportunities to grow and develop person apart from providing me a good career. Looking for a position in a result-oriented organization where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement and provide opportunity to learn new things. I trust my job wills profound professional knowledge to be a strong indicator what I would utilized as a skilled innovator and team player. Role to serve organization with stability and will ensure high performance in industry. Driven for bringing newer heights to organization with my positive attitude and experience in Banking and Finance (RECORD TO REPORT)PRESENT EMPLOYMENT DETAIL :
Got campus placement in Genpact as Process Associate in Finance and Accounts and working there from June2012 to present. Currently working in GENPACT in Finance and banking team (Record to report) as Bank Administrator. Also worked in Cash Applications team in Finance and Accounts.
Genpact is renowned company with its unique heritage which has contributed to deep understanding of process. It began in 1997 as a business unit within GE, building the Company from the ground up. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses, with the goal of enabling outstanding efficiencies. During the eight years that followed, it earned the opportunity to manage a wide range of processes from the simple to complex, operating across GE’s financial-services and manufacturing businesses. In January 2005, it became an independent company bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean Six Sigma to clients outside the GE family. In August 2007, Genpact was listed on the NYSE under the symbol ‘G’. Since then it has grown rapidly, expanding range of services and diversifying client base.CLASS/COURSE MARKS OBTAINED BOARD / UNIVERSITY NAME OF THE INSTITUTION YEAR :
BCOM(HONS) 3RD YEAR Distinction 78% Delhi university Kamala Nehru college 2011-12
BCOM (HONS) 2ND YEAR First division 67% Delhi university Kamala Nehru college 2010-11
BCOM(HONS) 1ST YEAR Second division 59% Delhi university Kamala Nehru college 2009-10
Senior secondary examinations Distinction 82.5% Commerce CBSE BOARD Vidya Niketan School 2008-09
Xth standard 73% CBSE BOARD Vidya Niketan School 2006-07Organization : GenpactDesignation : Bank AdministratorDuration : Dec 2012 to presentRole : Finance and Banking (Record to Report)KEY RESPONISIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILTIES :
- Hands on SAP system. Trained and attains basic knowledge on SAP system.
- Cash management of Standard bank, ABSA bank, Ned bank, FNB and Mercantile bank.
- Funds transfers, dealing with money market investment and creating payments.
- Releasing salaries, payments of dividends, taxes, dividend taxes and VAT. Sponsored links :
Dealing with Forex.
- Clearing on general ledgers (GL) forms daily activities.
- Stale cheques activities on bank website and on SAP. Bank reconciliations.Organization : GenpactDesignation : Cash ApplicatorDuration : June 2012 to Dec 2012Role : Finance and Accounts (Order to Cash)KEY RESPONISIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILTIES :
- Hands on AX system.
- Efficient in UNA reconciliations and Bank reconciliations forms greater part of cash processing.
- Attains basic knowledge on corporate office tools (Microsoft excel and Microsoft word) and imparts Good communications skills.
- Performed extreme researches on basis of cheat sheet and AX system which forms part of cash applications processes.
- Worked as process trainer and responsible for building team spirit in cash application team.
- Efficient in drafting SOP (standard operating procedures) for each activity done on job.
- Effective reporting on dash boards and auditing at the day end on daily basis.
- Accountability at month end on meeting SLA’s and allocations of payments.
- Hands on auditing on daily basis.
- Worked as an executive member of YOUTH PARLIAMENT SOCIETY of school for 1 year.
- Secured winning positions in inter house and state level school volley ball competitions as a member of senior volley ball team of school.
- Worked as an executive member of COMMERCE ASSOCIATION of Kamala Nehru College for 1 year .
- Worked as a CLASS REPRESENTATIVE of B.com (hons) 1st year.
- Attained HOUSE PREFECT position and worked for 1 year with full enthusiasm And keen responsibility.
- Worked for COLLEGE PLACEMENT CELL for campus placements.
- Worked as an executive member of CONSUMER CLUB SOCIETY of college.
- Got campus placement in GENPACT as Process Associate in Finance and Accounts.
Striving and enduring myself hard to be as a successful entrepreneur. Aim stands at masters in human resource development and financial management area.
Location Preference : NCR /Delhi.Strengths : Communication Skills, Keen to Learn, Self-Belief, Team player, Positive attitude will make difference.Interests : Article writing, networking, volley ball and badminton in sports. In extracurricular activities, keen interest in dancing and Hindi dramatics.Language Known : English (U.K.), Hindi.Age : 20 yearsDate of Birth : 24th JULY 1992Marital Status : SingleNationality : IndianSex :Declaration :
I declare that the details furnished above by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Looking forward to working with your organization in near future.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.