To develop myself in the field of Engineering and benefit the company I work for.PROFILE :
A Dynamic team player, performance oriented, quick learner and a strong will to learn, with my qualities, zest for perfection and commitment, my performance while discharging my duties have always been high. I am a self-motivated person with strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills as well as the zeal to learn new technologies.WORK EXPERIENCE :
ES-KO International Ration Supply Contract for United Nation Mission in Sudan)Position : Technician & Generator MaintenanceTenure : 1st January 2007 up to PRESENTResponsibilities :
- Proper maintenance of WH Equipment, Generators, Reefers, Cold room, thermo king Clip on and forklifts and electro mechanical equipments.
- All Reefers/Cold rooms to be service and maintain properly and maintenance schedules to be done and keep records all the maintenance and service works including diesel consumption log and plant cards.
- Anticipating spare parts requirement for installation including mechanical and electrical equipments commonly used in warehouse.
- Reefer temperature control equipments calibration, gas refilling, compressor replacement, control board, filter drier and vacuum pump.
- Install and maintain electrical networks and systems in warehouse premises and meet safety standards with preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions when electrical installations and electrical portions of power supply system’s shows signs of defects or malfunctions, emergency repairs, overhauls for static and mobile.
- Analyze and rectify load distribution, calculate electrical loads circuit breaker installations reading wirings diagrams and drawings.
- Prepare specifications for electrical equipment, fittings, fixtures, cables, switch gear, panels and change over switch
- Generator maintenance for change oil, fuel filter, oil filter, radiator, air filter and diagnose electrical malfunctions
- Generator basic troubleshooting, power supply malfunction, emergency repairs, electrical loads balancing on all three phases gensets.
- Assist in operations for client relations, quotations, and negotiations, local authorities consist of labor court, improvement proposals, airport authorities and local contractors.
- Assist in warehouse operations delivery, reefers check up, forklift driving, 6 wheel truck driving for delivery.
- Maintaining of Fuel stock records, invoice, and stock levels and purchasing.
- Maintaining client relationships for United Nations Troops, International Staffs & Airport Authorities.Royal Court : Bahrain Royal Residence King of BahrainPosition : Shift Engineer - MaintenanceTenure : 15th February 1996 to 20th July 2003Responsibilities :
- Independently handling Maintenance of A/C Plant - (Trane U.S.A.)
- Maintenance of Air Handling Unit (A.H.U) with Duct Heaters.
- Servicing & Maintenance of ionic plant (Sweet Drinking Water Plant).
- Maintenance of Emergency Diesel Generator.
- Maintenance of Low Voltage Panel Board.
- Servicing of Several of Pumps Including High Pressure Fire Hydrant Pumps.
- Maintenance of different Pipe Line System.
- Carrying out Routine Inspection & Maintenance of Automatic Fire Alarm System Cerberus Ltd., Swiss. Sponsored links :
Including Fire Extinguishers.
- Maintenance of Water Heating Plant. - Make - H.D. Howden Ltd., UK
- Maintenance of Kitchen & Laundry Equipments Like Washing Machine, Dryers, Universal Steam Press, Cooking Ranges, Electric Ovens etc.,
- Storeroom, Spare and inventory management.
- Negotiating and purchase of Spares.Hindustan Fabricators Bombay : IndiaPosition : Supervisor - EngineerTenure : 1st July 1992 to 25th August 1995Responsibilities :
- Supervising & assisting in manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Industrial Equipment like Tablet coating machines, bottle washing machines and Heavy Duty mixers.
- Purchase of Machinery Material
- Carrying out Test & Trials of Machinery
- Assisting in Machine Design & DevelopmentACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Gomatesh Polytechnic, Belgaum (Board of Technical Examination - Bangalore) in the year 1991.
- S.S.C From Holy Family High School - Andheri ( Maharashtra Board) in the year 1988.PERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 19th September 1971Nationality : IndianLanguages Known : English, Hindi, and Arabic
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.