Saif Arefin :Address : 660,Kazi Bari road,Dokkhinkhan,Uttara, Dhaka-1230.Mobile : +8801720027464e-mail : sjunun AT gmail.comCareer Objective :
Dedicated to be an outstanding performer in a responsible position in a highly organized company or institution and successfully apply technical & interpersonal skills to achieve company’s & or institution`s goal.Special Qualification :
Managing capability is quiet all rightEmployment History :1. IS/IT Officer (Contractual) ( June 01, 2013 – March 31, 2015) Nestlé Bangladesh Ltd :Company Location : Rajendrapur FactoryDepartment : IS/ITDuties/Responsibilities :
1. Daily Monitoring all network connectivity, PABX lines, Server room temparature, Electric power supply from Head office to Sreepur Factory & Nestle Distribution Centre, through online system and physically.
2. Managing the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for Nestléemployees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, data centres, voice and data networks, desktops, laptops and other devices.
3. Providing support (configure and troubleshoot) for all types of Information Technology (IT) equipment (PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, Radio Frequency Hand Guns, Wi-Fi Systems etc.) to end users in factory facility and Distribution centre (located in Hotapara, Gazipur).
4. Maintaining & managing IT equipment & service inventory.
5. Configure various IT & networking devices such as - RF Hand Guns, Multi-functional Network printers, Access point.
6. Achieving SLA (Service Level Agreement) target and maintain high performance.
7. Taking data back-up & ensuring data security.
8. Data Centre management.
9. Managing power system for all IT devices & IT equipment such as Servers, Switches, Routers, Media Converters, PABX Systems.
10. Enrolling various Power system development project in the Factory.
11. Liaison with all other departments (Admin, HR, Compliance, Finance, Safety, Production, Engineering).
12. Provide training on IT system, security etc. to end users & officials when required.
13. Resolve critical problems and incidents under appropriate guidance to enable the operation to continue smoothly
14. Help to setup Business Continuation Plan (BCP) arrangement and perform timely maintenance.
15. Assist the IT manager & senior IT staffs in compliance & administrative job.2.Lecturer ( July 01, 2012 - May 31, 2013) :
Uttara Commerce CollegeCompany Location : Alaol Avenue, Sector-6, Uttara, DhakaDepartment : Computer Studies & Business StudiesDuties/Responsibilities :
** Prepareing lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involved in developing new teaching methods for students.
** Ensuring active participation of students in classes
** Conduct classes.
** Evaluate students by taking class tests, quiz exams etc.
** Evaluate students assignments and written works.
** Perform all academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
** Being a student counsellor as for the institutions requirement.3. Sponsored links :
MIS & IT Executive ( December 23, 2007 - December 26, 2011) :
Opex & Sinha Textile GroupCompany Location : Mohakhali Tower, 82 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.Department : IT & MISDuties/Responsibilities :
** Worked as a support officer under the GM HR, Compliance & Co-ordination for 2 years.
** Information handling, Collecting & gathering raw data & compiling
** Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly Production Report and EMS (Export Monitoring System) Report [using MS Excel & ERP software].
** Keeping record.
** Report Presentation
** Analyzing report and giving decision accordingly
** Trained up all concerns related to MIS & IT.
** Provide suitable training to end users.
** Designing training subjects, components & training schedule.
** Communication via e-mail & Internet.
** Giving IT support (troubleshooting and maintenance) to all end users.
** Installing Operating System, Software and maintenance of all software & hardware problems.
** Network troubleshooting (e-mail, internet & full office network system)
** We have implemented & using Wireless Networking system (Wire Less LAN) in our Head Office.
** Computer Hardware maintenance & troubleshooting. Assembling Computers.
** And also assist the group IT Manager to all the management tasks.
** Assist recruiting new employee for IT department
** Preparing estimates, profit and loss measurement and other official notes
** Assist the group IT manager to source and purchase new services, equipments & other essential elements for IT department.Academic Qualification :
Master’s in Business Administration Finance American International University Bangladesh 2011
BSc in Computer Science Computer Science National University 2007 4 years
HSC Science Adamjee Cantonment College, Dhaka 2000
SSC Science Adamjee Cantonment Public School, Dhaka 1998Training Summary :
Safety, Health & Environment Induction Basic, workplace & industrial safety, health & environmental issues Nestlé Bangladesh Ltd. Bangladesh Nestlé Sreepur factory, Rajendrapur, GazipurLanguage Proficiency :
HindiPersonal Details :Father's Name :Md.BadiuzzamanMother's Name : Sabiha ParveenDate of Birth : May 17, 1983Gender : MaleMarital Status : MarriedNationality : BangladeshiReligion : IslamCurrent Location : DhakaDeclaration :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date : ___________Place : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.