CURRICULUM VITAE :
Aspiring a challenging career to expand my credentials to be in the elite group of professional to make my self-worth while taking responsibilities either as an individual or as a member.Summary :
- 2 years of industrial experience
- Hands on experience in product designing using CAD software like Pro/E Wildfire 5.0(3D modeling, Assembly modeling, Drafting etc.), Auto CAD, Draftsight.
- Hands on Experience in product Development, Prototyping & Vendor Development.
- Coordinates with marketing team regarding design concepts & issues
- Support operation people while production on all technical issues affecting product quality and manufacturing process.
- Develop and implement improvements in product quality, cost and delivery performance
- Knowledge of GD&T and welding symbols
- Maintaining documents like drawings files, mechanical components BOQ & product specs
- Handling knowledge management system i.e. OpenKM for data sharingAcademic Details :Technical Qualification 1 : BE (Automobile Engineering)Percentage of marks : 68%Institute : Rajendra Mane College of Engineering & Technology, Ratnagiri.Year of Passing & completion : August 2010.Technical Qualification 2 : Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)Percentage of marks : 68%Institute : Government Polytechnic, MalvanEducational Qualification : SSC (First Class with 74.66%, Maharashtra Board)Institute : New Shivaji High School, Jambhavde.Certification Course :Diploma in mechanical CAD : Software- Pro/E Wildfire 5.0, CATIA V5 R19, Auto CAD from CAD centre.Design Software skills :
Solid & surface modeling, 2D drafting, assembly modeling with helps of below said CAD package and creating detail drawings as per standard.
- AUTO CAD 2006-2010
- PRO E WILDFIRE 5.0
- UG NX 7.0 (Basic Knowledge of modeling, surfacing & drafting)
- CATIA V5 R19 (Basic Knowledge of modeling, surfacing & drafting)
- Corel DrawOrganizational Experience :MIRC Electronics LTD (ONIDA) : 11th April, 2011 to till date
Design Executive, R&DKey Result Areas :
- 3D modeling of sheet metal, casting, plastic, CNC parts using above stated software
- Preparing 2D drawing By Using Auto CAD & Draftsight
- Preparing packaging drawings
- Releasing mechanical drawing after physically part demonstration to marketing
- Interact with the vendors for part development & prototyping
- Product design as per customer requirement
- Checking engineering drawings coming from vendors for completeness, accuracy & conformance to established engineering standards & practices
- Checking feasibility of parts according to the process point of view
- Preparing BOQ for mechanical components
- Coordinate with quality, engineering & production peoples to demonstrating mechanical fitment of components & to understand process feasibility.
- Selection of material and preparing BOM using library and cataloguesMajor project handled :
1. Sponsored links :
LED Driver HousingClient : AnyTool : Pro/Solid modeling, Auto CAD, DraftsightProject profile : This project involved a plastic round male- Housing. Designed complete housing & developed mould from vendor.
2. LED Ceiling PanelsClient : Technip India Ltd. (Mumbai & Noida)Tool : Pro/Sheetmetal; Pro/Solid modeling, Auto CAD, DraftsightProject profile : This project involved the sheet metal fabricated body & plastic enclose for power supply. Designed & developed whole sheet metal body & plastic enclosure.
3. LED Street LightsClient : Manipur GovernmentTool : Pro/E; Auto CAD, Draftsight Project profile : This is a 1St big project owned by ONIDA in government segment. In this project involved aluminum die-casted housing. Designed & prototype housing for R & D testing purpose. Also given design to sourcing for development.
4) LED Metro Platform Signal Panels (Current project)Client : Reliance Infra (Andheri & Ghatkopar metro Stations)Tool : Pro/Sheetmetal, Pro/Solid modeling, Auto CAD, DraftsightProject profile : In this project involved SS sheet metal body, plastic enclose for power supply, silicon gasket, glass etc. Designed complete unit, developed SS sheet metal body, designed power supply plastic IP 65 encloser.
Along with these major projects I did some small project consist of sheet metal parts & plastic part for LCD & LED TV’s, CNC housings for LED down lamps, Heat sink extrusions.Key Qualities :
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ready to take responsibilities & initiative.
- Good Human Being
- Positive Attitude, Determined, High Energies.PERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 18th Aug, 1989Age : 23 yearsMarital Status : SingleLanguage Known : English, Hindi & MarathiHobbies : Playing cricket, listening music, watching TVDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the all information furnished above by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.PLACE : Mumbai
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.