Experience in HRD functions : Recruitment, Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, General Administration, Employee Welfare and essential HRD activities.Professional Experience :
- Executive HR in GREAT INDIA MINING PVT LTD (Aug’2012 to till Present).
- Jr.Executive HR in MGB MOTOR AND AUTO AGENCIES PVT LTD[ July’2011 to july 2012]My Roles and Responsibilities :Talent Acquisition :
- Managing entire life cycle of Staffing, which includes framing the job descriptions in coordination with various functional heads, short listing of profiles and conducting telephonic or face-to-face interviews to assess the candidates’ suitability and to match the job requirements. Ensuring that the candidates go through the interview process, finalizing the offer and follow through till the candidates join.
- Designing the salary structure for different positions in consultation with MD & HODs as per industry standards and issuing Offer letters.Payroll Management :
- Handling payroll management.
- Providing Payroll inputs i.e., (New Joiners, Resignations, Terminations, etc).
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns of PF, ESI, Professional Tax etc.
- Maintaining Employees Manpower Report (Addition / Deletion) for Head count.
- Preparation of Monthly statement, respective challans, Half-yearly and Annual Return of ESI, PF & Professional Tax etc.Training & Development :
- Planning yearly training calendar for technical and non-technical disciplines to initiate career development
- Conducting Training Sessions in areas like Soft Skills, Personality Development, Professional Etiquette, etc.,
- Conducting Training & Orientation for all existing employees and new joinees with respect to various existing as well as new Company policies or processes.
- Periodic evaluation of different training programs conducted.Employee Relations Management :
- Initiating employee benefit programs to minimize employee turnover.
- Building conducive and competitive work environment by introducing objective and transparent Reward and Recognition programs to motivate employees.
- Identifying multi-talented employees and initiating career paths for them.
- Organizing various cultural and non-cultural events for employees to build morale.
- Sending mailers to all employees to celebrate the birthdays of employees.EDUCATION :
- MBA in HR-Finance from Maheshwara Institute of Technology,Hyderabad with 72% during year 2009-2011
- B. Sponsored links :
Sc. from Kakatiya University with 72% during 2006-09.
- XII from Board of Intermediate Education with 69% during 2004-06.
- SSC from Board of Secondary Education with 68% during 2003-04.Primary Skills :
Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000, Tools/IDEs MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, Tally 9.0,SAP-HCM(ECC.6),Pact (ERP)EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
- 1st Prize in Badminton every year continuously from 7th class to 10th class (2001-04) in my school.
- Secured second position in inter college quiz compettions-2005.
- Active member of NSS at SVG degree college, Laxmanchanda, Adilabad dist.SOFT SKILLS :
- Good Team Player
- Quick learner
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skillsPERSONAL DETAILS :DOB : 21-07- 1989Marital status : SingleGender :FemaleNationality : IndianDeclaration :
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.DATE :Hyderabad.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.