CURRICULUM VITAE :
To work in a challenging environment that utilizes my education and professional skills and offers an opportunity to keep pace with the moving trends and technologies.TECHNICAL SKILLS :Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 07, Linux ( redhat )Languages : C, C++, SQL, PL/SQLPlatforms : Windows 98, 2000, XP, MS Office 2007Database : Microsoft Access , Oracle 11g .Career SUMMARY :Organization : Tata Steel Ltd (Tarapur- Thane.) Working as Software Programmer (1st Sep 2010– Till Date).Frontend : PL/SQLBackend : ORACLE 11g
In TATA STEEL I have been working on
- IT enablement of key business processes.
- MES Enhancement as per Business Needs.
- Get user requirement, analyze, prioritize, develop and support.
- Regular analysis and problem resolution of application calls.
- Support to DAILY MANAGEMENT activities like CAPA, A3.
- Creating procedure, trigger, function according to CMES requirement.
- Monthly closing activities – Monitoring and Clearing of FG/GI /Activity, Checking of Production orders & payroll processing work.Played major role in various parts as stated below :
1. Preparing ERD diagram which consist of almost 14 database users.
2. Support to OMS and SAP Product costing projects.
3. Small improvement project like Kurgaon store system, Fire extinguisher system etc.
4. Currently working on Project of Oracle 10g to 11g migration.Training :
I have successfully attended and completed training on Database Administrator (DBA) And strong operating system Linux (RH033) & (RH133) from the SQLSTAR*
Certification in Oracle Database SQL Expert.
Certification in WS1 (OCA).
Certification in WS2 (OCP).
I also completed the course of ‘Chip level design engineering’ and done ‘Diploma in Hardware and Networking’ from the reputed institute.
These training leads to closely observe the functionality of frontend and backend of any process operations.Strengths :
1 Excellent analytical and logical skills & attitude.
2 Good interpersonal and communication skills.
3 Believe in Innovation and takes initiatives.
4 Ability to work in a team.COLLEGE PROJECT :
"Load distribution - P2P".
Extracurricular activities :
1 Third Place in state level swimming competition-2002.
2 Member of FUN ZONE in ZEAL 08
3 Actively participated in sports and was a key player of college Cricket & Football team.
4 Winner of college RETRO SHOW 2009-2010.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :Examination Year of Passing Board/University Percentage Class :
B.E. Sponsored links :
( I.T.) May 2010 Mumbai 59.28% II
H.S.C. Feb 2003 Mumbai 51.13% II
S.S.C. Mar 2001 Maharashtra 74.13% IPERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 19th July1985Marital Status : Single. Gender: MaleNationality : Indian.Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi, and GujaratiPreferred Work Location : Anywhere in India/AbroadHobbies : Swimming, Playing & watching Cricket a lot, Listening to Music, workout in Gym.
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.