DEAR SIR ,
I M CURRENTLY WORKING IN NTF INDIA PVT LTD MANEASR DEPPT.
Seeking managerial assignments in New Product Development & Mould manufacturing with an organisation of high reputeAN OVERVIEW :
- A dynamic professional with nearly 7.2 month years of experience in New Product Development& Tool Room Operations, Maintenance, Quality Assurance & Process Enhancement & APQP/PPAP/FMEA documentation.
- Presently associated with NTF India Pvt. Ltd. Manesar as.SR. Engineer (New Product development &Mould Manufacturing)
- A dynamic team spirited & performance driven engineering professional with an extraordinary blend of leadership, business & manufacturing industry knowledge. Recognized for keen ability to improve component design increase efficiency & decrease the need of Re- engineering. Ability to communicate & motivate team members to enhance strategic gaols & bottom line objectives. Creative Problem solving & trouble shooting skill complemented by meticulous & creative detail to drawing & specification.
- Proficient in complete tooling operations from conceptualization, tool room follow-up, first sample production and fine tool tuning.
- Deft in planning & controlling the design & development operations. Skills in conceptualizing and effecting process initiatives to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Gained significant exposure in manufacturing & maintenance of Injection Moulds and Hot Runner Moulds.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of (New Product development &Mould Maintenance & New Mould manufacturing
- An effective communicator with strong analytical and relationship building skills.CAREER CONTOUR :
Working with NTF India Pvt. Ltd., Manesar as.SR. Engineer (Tooling). Since 25 July11 to till date
NTF India Pvt. Ltd is an associate of Maruti, Toyota, Mahindra field of manufacturing, Car styling kit as Front spoiler, Rear Bumper spoiler, side skirt spoiler, Roof spoiler. This is an ISO/TS 16949-2009 certified & also OHSAH18001 :2007 for its sustainable management practices & having best facilities like Moulding, Painting & Assembly.Chief Tasks Handled :Tool Room Operations : Ascertaining requirements of material for development activities in the Tool Room & interfacing with vendors for cost effective and timely sourcing of quality material. Providing assistance in estimating new tooling requirements and costs; coordinating tool design revisions for product design changes and reverse engineering.Inspection : Implementing testing procedures and systems. Sponsored links :
Taking stringent quality measures including preparation / maintenance of necessary documents and conducting audits to ensure compliance with standards. Approving the samples & agreements of the inspection and inspecting the incoming parts.Quality Assurance : Monitoring adherence to quality systems such as 5S, System standards. Managing internal & external analysis of finished product to ensure conformance with respect to various parameters.Product Development : Understanding overall operations for improvement of existing products with thrust on reducing product cost and based on market trends / requirements. Coordinating entire product development functions including requirement analysis, finalizing specifications, designing, prototype development and testing requirements.Maintenance : Performing predictive / breakdown / preventive maintenance for reducing machinery downtime to minimum. Studying the down time of machines due to major breakdown & finding out the alternative solution to reduce it.Company Name :Commenced career with Vimal Plats India Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida as Asst. Engineer Maintenance (Moulds / Tools) from Sep’05 - Nov’07Company Name :Central Tooling of Motherson India Limited, Chennai (CTM) + Motherson Mould & Die Casting Ltd., Manesar as Sr. Engineer (Tooling) automobile parts MOULD MANUFACTURIN & MAINTENANS Dec’07 to July 11.
Possess in-depth knowledge of maintenance & Manufacturing of Injection Moulds for automobile parts like Bumpers, Door Trim Lence, Door Intech, Boot Ring, Trim Wheel, Lid Fuse Assembly, Wheel Eye Brow, Seel Balance & All automobile Parts Moulds etc.SCHOLASTICS :
- B.TECH IN MECHANICAL FROM RAJASTHAN UNIVERCITY FROM GR. Noida (UP.) IN 2006 TO 2009
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design from (PD-PMD) from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhopal in 2004-2005.
- Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from (DPMT) from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhopal in2001-2004.
- 10th from Rajasthan Board in 2001.IT SKILLS :
Well versed with AutoCAD, PRO-E and Solid Work, DalcumPERSONAL VITAE :Date of Birth : 1st September1985Languages Known : Hindi and EnglishMarital Status : Married
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.