Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please find attached my Resume for the position of Suitable Post I'm particularly interested in this opening / position, which relates strongly to my nearly 14 years of experience in Maintenance Management.
As Mechanical Manager with MITRACO SPRL, Congo, Africa (Somika SPRL Group), I believe I meet all the essential criteria of the position. Highlights of experience and demonstrated talent I would bring to your organisation include :
- Functioned as Project Manager and effectively handled a major Mining Project
- Efficiently managed a team of 20 Engineers
- Diligently handled maintenance of heavy equipment like Caterpillars, SANY, Hitachi, JCB, Volvo, etc
- .A keen communicator with honed interpersonal, problem solving and analytical abilities.
I am now looking to take up roles in Maintenance Management in companies. Of particular interest to me would be positions in Maintenance Management. Am currently drawing a CTC of U.S Dollas 24,000 p.a. + $ 500 Allowance and am open to assignments across India or Abrod / Preference : Gujarat..
I am keen to join your firm due to great organizational culture that characterizes your firm and its employees. I am attracted to this role on account of the organizational performance that it offers.
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Looking forward to a positive response.
Sincerely,Profile Summary :
- A competent professional with nearly 14 years of experience in Maintenance Management
- Adept in handling maintenance and commissioning of equipment, interfacing with approving authorities and coordinating with engineering department
- Proficient in maintaining the operations of equipment like Caterpillars, SANY, Hitachi, JCB, Volvo, etc.
- Exposure in handling the installation / commissioning of equipment and validation of facilities
- Proficiency in analyzing various processes / applications and recommending process modifications to enhance operational efficiency
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilitiesCore Competencies :
Maintenance Management, Service Engineering, Team Management, Technical Troubleshooting, Equipment Calibration, Installation & CommissioningEmployment Details :Aug'11 - till date : MITRACO SPRL, Congo, Africa (Somika SPRL Group) as Mechanical ManagerMar'10 - Aug'11 : Jitendra Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot (Dealer of JCB India Ltd.) as Branch Service ManagerOct'07 - Mar'10 : GMMCO Ltd., Ahmedabad (Dealer of Caterpillar) as Sr. Service Engineer & Sales OfficerDec'03 - Oct'07 : Amin Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad (Dealer of JCB India Ltd.) as Branch Service In-ChargeOct'02 - Nov'03 : ESS ESS construction, Rajparadi (Major Contractor) as Service EngineerMar'00 - Oct’02 : Shreeji Quarry, Bharuch (Gujarat) as Service EngineerFeb'99 -Feb'00 : Rathod Auto Garage, Amreli, Gujarat as MechanicKey Result Areas :
- Planning and implementing predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various machinery/ equipments to increase machine up-time & equipment reliability
- Controlling process start-up, shutdown, troubleshooting and ensuring compliance to quality standards
- Conducting periodic inspections to ensure equipment / controls are operating properly and testing new machinery
- Developing operator procedures for normal operations, start-up or shutdown of unit and providing instruction / training to carry out assignments
- Checking daily logs to determine proper operations of equipment and maintaining consumption / production records
- Defining and setting necessary operating condition changes to optimize the plant operations, ensuring adherence to various quality standards and maintaining all related documents
- Establishing quality standards, implementing stringent quality control systems for incoming materials to enhance quality of products & reduce the rejection rateHighlights :
At MITRACO SPRL, Congo, Africa Served as Project Manager and effectively handled a major Mining and D’forst ProjectHighlights :
- Efficiently managed a team of 20 Engineers
- Effectively handled maintenance of heavy equipment like Caterpillars, SANY, Hitachi, JCB, Volvo, etc.Major Equipment Handled :
- Tata, Ashok- Truck & Tetra - Heavy Duty Dumper,Toyota Hilux and Tata Hilux Car
- JCB - Backhoe Loader, Wheel Loader, Robot, Tracked Excavator and Crane(1250)
- CATERPILLAR - Backhoe Loader, Wheel Loader, Heavy Duty Dumper, Roller, Heavy Line Tracked Excavator, Motor Grader and Dozer
- VOLVO - Excavator and Wheel Loader
- POWER PLUS - Excavator, Dozer, Wheel Loader and Motor Grader
- SANY - Excavator
- BELL - Excavator, DozerPrevious Work Experience :
Rathod Auto Garage Feb’99 to Feb’00
Mechanic at Amreli (Gujarat)Key Result Areas : Maintenance and Repair of TATA and ASHOK TRUCKSShreeji Quarry Works : Mar’00 to Jan’02 as a Diesel Mechanic at Bharuch (Gujarat)Key Result Areas : Maintenance and Repair of Hyva Trucks,JCB Wheel Loader,JCB Beckhoe Loader,Quarry Plant and manage and planing all quarry works.ESS Construction (Major Contractor) : Oct’02 to Nov’03 as a Service Engineer at Rajparadi (Gujarat).Key Result Areas : Handling Service,Repair and Maintenance of TATRA HEMANG (28 Tonn Mining Dumpers), Volvo and Hitachi Excavator, Planing for all Mining Equipment Operation.Amin Equipment Pvt.Ltd. Sponsored links :
( Dealer of JCB India Limited ) : Dec’03 to Jan’07 as a Branch Service IN-Charge at AhmedabadKey Result Areas : Handling Service,Repair and Maintenance of JCB Beckhoe Loader,Wheel Loader,Excavator (js 75,js80,js110,js200,js210 and js220),Robot (165-170 and 180-190) Skid Steer,Planing for all Earth Moving Equipment Warranty Service,New Equipment Comitioning PDI and Installation,Daily Manage and Planing 14 Service engineer utilise daily base,Daily weekly and Monthly Reporting to H.O ,Achive target for Parts and Service and Done all model Training of Basick,Hydraulic,Transmission,Axel,Electricals and Engine at Pune and FaridabadGMMCO Limited (Dealer of Caterpillar) : Oct’07 to Mar’10 as a Sr. Service Engineer and Officer - Sales.at AhmedabadKey Resust Areas : Service,Repair and Maintenance of Caterpillar Beckhoe Loader,Wheel Loader,Excavator,Pipe Leare,Heavy Duty Mining Dumper (50-200 Tonn),manage all warranty service,handle Branch office and parts Store,manage Store and Inventory,Parts order and saling,Parts Warranty Claim,Backhoe Loader 424I Machine SALES and Done all Model Training of SIS,DBS,Basick,Hydraulic,Transmission,Axel,Electricals and Engine at Channai and Tiruvallur.Jitendra Equipment Pvt.Ltd. (Dealer of JCB India Limited) : Mar’10 to Aug’11 as a Branch Service Manager at Rajkot (Gujarat)Key Result Areas : Handling all Branch Service and Parts Oparetion like manage and utilise 18 engineer,Handling Service,Repair and Maintenance of JCB Beckhoe Loader,Wheel Loader,Excavator (js 75,js80,js110,js200,js210 and js220),Robot (165-170 and 180-190) Skid Steer and Cran 1250,Handling Branch Warranty Claims,Planing due and done service,planing for service and parts Caimpaign,Planing for Engineer's Training,Planing and manage Parts and store,given Training for Oparators,make weekly miting for target achivement,Make Warranty Analisys,Preper Failure Report,Achive Service and Parts Target,Reporting Daily,Weekly,Monthaly and Quaterly Basis for Branch Service and Parts and Done Service Management Training and Crane 1250 at Faridabad.Education :
- DIPLOMA in MECHANICAL ENGINEER from National Polytechnic, Bharuch University with 60% in 2010
- I.T.I (Mechanic - Diesel) from G.S.E.B, G.S.H.E.B with 63% in 1999Training :
- Undergone training in JCB, Caterpillar, Heavy Equipment, etc.Personal Details :Date of Birth : 12th May, 1981Languages Known : Gujarati, Hindi, English, Swahili and French
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.