Sunil Dutt Dhyani :Address : C-33, M. B. R. Enclave, Pochanpur, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077Home Tel : +91-8527-121-888Email : Sunil.Dhyani AT live.comIntroduction :
I am a successful, Team Leader Operations with 8.5 years of experience in the BPO Industry. I have been certified as a universal coach during my stint with IBM (now known as Concentrix).Professional Experience :Jan’2015 till date :Team Leader Operations, Aegis Ltd. :
** Management of performance metrics, MIS and performance reviews for the service delivery team(s).
** Analysis of process to ensure that business needs and requirements are captured and catered effectively.
** Accountable for managing team’s attendance and motivation by mentoring subordinates for maintaining higher standards of customer service, giving preference to customer satisfaction and promptly resolving customer problems along with inventing resolutions and developing them to achieve consistent profitability and enhance revenue within given SLAs/TATs.
** Identification, documentation, and communication of business impact, especially in context to business Performance including SLAs.
** Decision Making, handling RTA, System & Login issues in co-ordination with FL for smooth business operations and order delivery.
** Instrumental in monitoring and tracking Attrition and Process Deliverables of the team assigned.
** Looking after the gamut of activities pertaining to Quality Problems, Escalations and Supervisor calls for associates and the overall Personnel, Performance and Discipline in the area assigned.
** Management of the escalations, high priority customer requests, compliments & complaints within the team in co-ordination with other departments to ensure 100% complaint closure with 100% delight.
** Accountable for audits/monitoring calls along with coaching and feedback for performance improvement and tracking the same.
** Performance data analysis, root cause analysis and understanding the road blocks to resolve the problems for clients, projects and processes.
** Handling conference calls, meetings with the stake holders to check the updates and/or developments.
** Ensuring targeted service delivery, imparting Process/Soft-skills training by coaching & feedback.July’2006 to June’2014 :
Lead Process Trainer, IBM Global Process ServicesPvt. Sponsored links :
Ltd.Training Delivery :
1. To train new hire agents on the process (includes basic knowledge about computers, networks, potential issues related to networks, connectivity, email, wireless & security software) and client specific motivational learning(I-See,I-Sense,Voice of Our Brand and Customer Experience)Reporting :
1. Publishing their day to day reports about performance.
2. Managing overall administrative responsibilities i.e. HR, transportation etc.
3. Publishing Monthly Client Reports about the progress of training sessions.
4. Managing data for all training sessions conducted on the floor on a weekly basis.Escalation Resolution :
1. Resolving issues escalated by the client and providing feedback to Agent(s) concerned.Client Interaction :
1. Interaction with the client for new process changes and suggesting alternatives as well as to improve customer experience and communication.
2. Weekly client calls for updates and changes happening in the process.
3. Sending weekly/monthly reports to the client about the training sessions conducted.Refreshers :
1. Conducting Floor Refreshers for different Modules.
2. Prepare Training Presentations for the Client as per Updates.
3. Provide Floor-wide training as per Client updates.Hiring :
1. I help the operations team during hiring by assessing candidates on stability and product knowledge.Executive Operations, IBM Global Process Services Pvt. Ltd. :
1. Technical Support (troubleshooting) for Broadband Services, Television services & Telephone Services.
2. Providing technical Assistance to Team Members.
3. Managing AHT, C-Sat and FTF (client provided metrics)
4. Part of the AHT improvement initiative to work towards the reduction of AHT across the floor.Highest Educational Qualification :
** Graduate(B.A)Interests : TravellingReferences :
References are available on request.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.