Career Objective :
To be a dedicated Professionalist.Academic profile :COURSE INSTITUTION % OF MARKS YEAR OF PASSING :
M.sc Food Chemistry & Food Processing Loyola college, Chennai. 74% May 2012
B.sc Food Science & Quality Control BCM college , Kottayam. 79% May 2010
Higher Secondary Education(HSE) Mor Sevorios Higher Secondary School 70% March 2007
A.I.S.S.C.E St.Mary’s Senior Secondary School 62% March 2005Software Skills :
- Working knowledge in MS OfficeAreas of Interest :
- Quality control
- Food Processing
- Chemical AnalysisProjects Involved :
- Quality Control of Milk & Milk Products in DKMU, Nandini Milk, Mangalore.
- A project done as Development of Spice spread a novel product to aid in weight loss’’ during the final semester of my curriculum.Training Involved :
- Undergone 1 month training at R.F. Sponsored links :
Exports Eramalloor, Alleppey
- Undergone 1 month training at Tata Coffee, I.C.D. Tamil Nadu.
- Undergone 1 month training in International Flavours and Fragrances, Chennai.Soft skills :
- Ability to learn new things.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically.Organizational Achievements :
- Working as an active member in arts committee Sparenza the association of FS & QC.
- Participated in Loyola World Alumni Congress 2010.
- Participated in Samanya Sandhya, the cultural infotainment programme 2008.PERSONAL PROFILE :
- Date of Birth 21.06.1989
- Languages Known English, Malayalam,Tamil (only to speak)
- Marital Status MarriedDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.Place : ChennaiDate :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.