RESUME :Personal Data :Birth on Earth : 01- 01-1987Sex : MaleNationality : IndianMarital Status : Single
- To work in a good concern with greater responsibility and growth potential where my knowledge is best utilized, and develop my skills by learning latest technologies and eventually assume higher position and good experience and thereby helping in the development of the company.Education Profile :
- B.E [EEE] (2007 - 2010) with aggregate of 69% First class from Anna University in Tagore engineering College, Vandalore, Chennai.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2004-2007) with an aggregate of 88% SRM Valliammai Polytechnic College, Chennai.Work Experience : 2 yearsDesigning experience : 1 year (2011 -2012)
- Software proficiency.
- Electrical AutoCAD
- Pisoft (Panel Integration Software)Company Profile :Working as Trainee engineer in Engineering sub station protection & control in ALSTOM T&D India Ltd Chennai.Job responsibilities :
- Preparation of Panel construction drawings
- Preparation of Schematics drawings
- Preparation of Bill of materials
- Primary Equipments co-ordination (circuit breaker, Isolators)summary :
- Handled the projects 11kv - 400kv
- Transformers , Feeders , Busbar protection
- Single Bus , Double Bus system & one-half breaker systemCompany Name : Major Projects at ALSTOM T&D India LtdSl No. Project Customer Contractor :
1. D B Super Thermal Power Project 2x600MW,village baradarha,jaipur-champa Chattisgarh. D B Power Limited Larsen & Toubro Limited
2. Rajpura Super Thermal Power Project 3x700MW. Nabha Power Limited Larsen & Toubro Limited
3. 400/220kv Gorakpur,Allahabad,Mainpuri Substation (Extn) Power grid corporation of India Limited G.E.T Power Pvt LimitedWork Description :
- Responsible for preparing technical drawings such as General arrangement, Single line diagram, Bill of Materials and Schematic circuit diagrams based on technical specifications.
- To co-ordinate the primary equipments details,
- Circuit breaker marshalling box details
- CVT junction box details,
- CT junction box details, CT core details.
- Isolators Earth switch details.
- Reactor details.
- Responsible for Preparing Manufacturing documents such as Label Inscription, Rear view, Board formation drawing and packing documents.Electrical maintenance Experience :Electrical Maintenance : 1 year (2010-2011)
- Working as Electrical Maintenance engineer in Engineering sub station in Promag progresses facility service Pvt Ltd. Sponsored links :
Chennai.Job responsibilities :
- To calculate daily power consumption
- Preparation of daily check list
- Preventive maintenance
- Daily trial tests are taken every generators
- Every hours taken readings (power factor, Kwh ,voltage , current )Work description :SUBSTATION MAINTANANCE : 11 KV supply stepdown to 440V by 1250 KVA Transformer.MAINTENANCE RESPONSIBILITY :
- 11KV (HT), MAIN REICEIVING HT BREAKER
- 415V (LT)SUB-STATIONS
- VACCUM CIRCUIT BREAKER (11KV), AIR CIRCUIT BREAKER (415V).TRANSFORMERS : 1250KVA.
- 600 KVA STEP UP TRF & 500 KVA DG SET.Area of Interest :
- Electrical design
- Protection system.
- Relay Testing.
- Electrical MaintenanceDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above details are true. If I am given an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization, I hereby also assure that I would discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors by giving enough interest towards challenging jobs, hard work, developing team spirit, balance of confidence and update of latest technologies.
Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.