To work on a challenging position related to engineering industry which will provide me opportunity to put forth my skills, theoretical knowledge and soft skills to leverage the organization to leading edge.PROFESSINOAL QUALIFICATION :
- B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering, 71.3%), J.S.S.A.T.E, NOIDA.
- Intermediate (Mathematics, 59.4 %) Kanpur, U.P. Board.
- High School (Science, 71.5 %) Kharela, Mahoba, U.P. Board.WORK EXPERIENCE :
Working with PANALFA Autoelektrik Ltd. as a Design Engineer in Research &Development at Gurgaon.Company Profile :PANALFA Autoelectrik Ltd. (May 2012 - Present)
- Product drawing study and dimensional study.
- Developing new product Design (alternator-trio) based on new concept.
- Work on different modules of PRO/E (creo-1 parametric) part design, assy. Design, sheet metal design, drafting.
- Preparing detail drgs. of Modals & Assy. Co-ordinating with manufacturing team.
- Doing QC at different level in Modeling & Drafting.
- Maintaining 5S methodology during work.
- To prepare BOM for the new product development & process sheets for controlling the errors in production.
- Modification in existing (starter motor/alternators) drawings for better performance as per client requirement.
- Generating ECNs(Engg. Change Note) according to customer requirement.
- Basic knowledge about GD&T.
- Plan & implement product facility, equipment & process.Company Profile :International Electron Devices Ltd., Ghaziabad (July 2010 - May 2012)
- Worked as an design engineer in Design & Development.
- To design SPM (special purpose machine) using NX6 & prepare it’s part detail drawing.
- Doing Q.C. Sponsored links :
of processed parts & sub assemblies of machine according
- To design Fixtures, Press and Bending tools.
- Acquired knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems
- Acquired knowledge of Machining Process & Manufacturing process
- Knowledge about quality tools.PROJECT WORK :
- Design of skater mountain-board and stress analysis of its parts.(FINAL YEAR PROJECT)
- Advanced analysis tools of Solid works are being used to ascertain enhanced performance of skater board.PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP/INTERNSHIP :
- Affiliate member, Mechanical Engineering Society, J.S.S.A.T.E, NOIDA, India.
- Affiliate member, Cultural Society, J.S.S.A.T.E, NOIDA, India.
- Interned Four-week training at Production Department of Mitsubishi Electric India at Gurgaon.COMPETENCIES :
- Fast Learner.
- Committed to Deadlines and schedules.
- Exellent communication and written skills.PERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 12 December 1987Marital Status : SingleNationality : IndianLanguages Known : English, Hindi
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.