Resume cover letter :
I have recently completed my B.Technology (2012) in electronics& communication engineering from st.Mary’s college, Guntur, under the JNTUK University. I came across your advertisement in the FreshersVoice.com
To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth.
I did previously involved working in groups, I am certain I will fit in with your team.
I have enclosed my resume along with this letter. I am hoping you will look through it at find me eligible for this post. I assure you will not let me down.
Thank you for your consideration,
Yours’ sincerely,Career Objective :
To grab an opportunity and set myself a goal where I can be innovative and attain a challenging position by exercising my interpersonal and professional skills to the fullest for the growth of the organization and mine as well & modulate myself to the requirement of the organization.Educational Qualifications :Qualification Board/University Year(s) Marks (%) :
Bachelor Of Technology (electronics communications Engineering) St.mary’s college of Engineering & Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, kakinada 2008-2012 77.25%
Intermediate Sri chaitanya Junior College, Board of Intermediate Education, AP 2006-2008 92.3%
SSC Sri Vivekananda vidyamandir High School, tenali, Board of Secondary Education, AP 2005-2006 78.2%Technical knowledge :Languages : c, java, matlab.Operating systems : Windows xp, 2000, windows7.Packages : MS office, Adobe photo shop.Project Profile :
1. Very High Frequency communication systems in VSP (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant)Environment : communicationsTeam Size : 4Role : team leader
In this modern age of industrialisation and automation. Sponsored links :
Telecommunications play a very vital role in co-ordinating the efforts put in by various agencies in achieving the assigned targets and accomplishing the desired performance in any organisation. This project work aims at bringing out the VHF of communications systems, their usefulness in catering to the varied communication requirements of different shops and units, studying the existing systems to cope up with the needs of the steel plant.
2. A new cryptowatermarking for medical image safe transferEnvironment : matlabTeam Size : 4Role : team leader
The objective of this project is to combine image encryption and watermarking technique for safe transmission purpose. This method is based on the combination of public private keys and secret key ciphering, and watermarking. This secret key is embedded in the encrypted image. This project is useful to transmit the medical images safely and securely.Areas of Strengths :
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically.Inter personal skills :
- Participated in national level paper presentation at CR reddy college of engineering, eluru received the certificate.
- Bagged many prizes at school, college level.
- Participated in employability skills programme conducted by jntu Kakinada, received the certificate.
- Zeal for excellence.
- Interest to take up new challenges, learn new things.Personal Details :Date of Birth : 16-06-1991Gender :Marital Status : SingleLanguages Known : English, TeluguDeclaration :
I solemnly declare that all the above particulars are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date : 18\03\2013Place : HYDERABAD.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.