I am Sriman , completed my graduation in electronics and communication in 2010. I turned all the way and pushed my self in Telecomm field with my deep interest in communication and started my career as a survey engineer and currently on role of RF Engineer from past 1year. Working in a well reputed company , i have done my best to reach company profile and made my own worth of manner in the company. I am interested to travel and to learn new thing in technical. Well i wanted change of company, where my skill can be prove and get some good achievements. I am technically proved , good in communication, flexible in timings, ready to travel, friendly in nature.
cheers,Career Objective :
To pursue a highly challenging and creative career in the field of Telecommunication where I can apply my knowledge and get hands on practice on new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the organization and my career.
Ready to discharge the duties required of me effectively, applying all necessary problem solving skills to achieve the objective of my employer, willing to teach as well as to learn, Exhibiting diligent, honesty, commitment to duties and services as motivation to colleagues.Responsibilities :
- To perform Drive Test for 2G/3G/HSDPA Services by using TEMS 10.0.5.
- Done RF drive in Dedicated/Idle mode.
- Responsible for performing Pre-drive test and post-drive test for new site, BSC migration Drive Test.
- To check the coverage of radio cells & compare it with coverage prediction. Verify the drive test parameters, defined by the operator.
- Analyzing call drop, handover and coverage issues.
- Co-channel (C/I) and Adjacent channel (C/A) Interference analysis.
- Ability to analyze the cell Data of each Sector (including Azimuth, Tilt, Scrambling Code, UARFCN, CPICH RSCP, CPICH Ec / No).
- Handling all RF related customer complaints by checking / inspecting serving BTS site Planned additional sites, if any.
- Analyze all the 3G parameter regarding Data and I-RAT
- Collection of drive test logs using TEMS investigator.
- Preparing log files and forwarding it to the optimization engineer
- Very skilled on using Mapping tools for preparing of reports.WORK EXPERIENCE < Sponsored links :
/b>:Designation : RF Drive Test EngineerOrganization : Spectra Televentures Pvt Ltd.Experience : 1Year+8monthsPROJECT EXPERIENCES :IDEA WCDMA (3G) Projects :Bangalore
Project : Cluster Drive
Duration : DEC-2011 to till now.
Designation : RF Drive Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Outsourcing Company : Spectra Televentures Pvt Ltd.TATA DOCOMO (2G) PROJECT : Tamilnadu
Project : Indus Benchmark Drive
Duration : MAY-2011 to DEC-2011.
Designation : RF Drive Test Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Outsourcing Company : Spectra Televentures Pvt Ltd.VARIOUS TOOLS USED :
- Map info professional 8.5
- TEMS 10.0.5, 13.0
- GPSTECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Exposure to GSM Tools.
- Knowledge on Drive Test and Various Drive Test Tools setup.
- GSM Basic Network Architecture : - BTS, BSC, MSC, MS.
- GSM Call flows : - Mobile Originating Call, Mobile Termination Call.
- GSM CHANNELS, BURST, SECURITY ALGORITHIMS.
- Aware of 2G, 3G Key Technologies, Aware of RF Survey, Drive Test tools and Planning tools.
- GPRS, UMTS, and EDGE.IT’S SKILLS :- Packages : MS Office- Languages : C, Software Testing, Telecom Testing.- Platforms : Windows XP, Windows 7.- RF software tools : TEMS Investigation 10.0 GSM- Wired : Analog, Digital and Optical Fibers Communication- Wireless : Cellular RF planning, GSM, CDMA
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- B.Tech, in Electronics and Communications Engineering from MLR Institute of Technology, JNTU, Hyderabad in 2010.
- Intermediate, from Narayana Junior College in 2006.
- SSC, from Blue Bells High School in 2004.DECLARATION :
I hereby confirm that all the above information provided by me is genuine and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.