Core Competencies :Strategic Planning/ Profit Centre Operations :
- Formulating developmental strategies for achievement of goals and targets by identifying & developing new avenues for long term growth.
- Establishing corporate goals, short term and long term budgets and developing business plans for the achievement of these goals.
- Conceptualizing business plans; assessing the revenue potential in business opportunities.Marketing/ Business Development :
- Evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower-planning initiatives and adhering to planned expenses; ensuring healthy ROI for the channel partners.
- Formulating periodic business plans & strategies, in coordination with macro plans of organization.
- Supervising pre & post marketing activities, including promotions, for successful launch of new products and ensuring good merchandising and brand visibility.
- Utilising public information and personal network for developing marketing intelligence so as to generate leads.Channel Management :
- Identifying and networking with channel partners to achieve deeper market penetration & reach.
- Evaluating performance & monitoring the sales and marketing activities of the channel partners.
- Formulating debt collection mechanisms for timely receipt of money & recovery of bad debts.Team Management :
- Designing and implementing strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members.
- Conducting meetings for setting up sales objectives and designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Identifying need based training modules for channel partners; impart training to the sales team to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of individual & group targets.Leadership :
- Providing leadership, managing long term plans, identifying risks, opportunities, and options.
- Promoting a culture of informed decision making ensuring that units of corporate responsibility are planned, structured and focused.
- Mentoring, motivating and coaching talent to achieve the objectives.Relationship Management :
- Interfacing with clients for understanding their requirements & suggesting the most viable solutions / products and cultivating relations with them for customer retention & securing repeat business.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Analysing the client’s needs in detail and accordingly suggesting options
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable Channels, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share.
- Ensuring high level of customer service in the branch and managing difficult customer situations.Promotional Marketing :
- Developing product concept, launching strategy, executing plans, determining ROI as well as managing market survey, testing, distribution & pre & post launch promotions for new product launches.
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies and escalating business volumes.Key Account Management :
- Identifying key/institutional accounts and strategically secure profitable business.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by providing pre/post technical assistance and achieving delivery and quality norms.Customer Relationship Management :
- Effective Management of Customer Relation Operations and ensuring maximum Customer Satisfaction by providing timely disbursal and clarification of pre and post disbursal queries.
- Developing and maintaining corporate relationships for accomplishment of group objectives by generation of business.
- Coordination with different divisions and outsourcing agencies to give a faster service to the clients and ensuring minimum TAT.Training & Development :
- Determining training needs, identifying training gaps, & conducting programs to enhance their operational efficiency leading to increased productivity.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs by constantly developing & implementing pre and post assessment tools.Career Scan :
Tata Teleservices Ltd. Sponsored links :
Oct’12 - PresentDesignation : Channel Sales Manager (Sales, Operations, Administration)Location : Pali, UdaipurTeam : 9 Sales Executives
Idea Cellular Ltd. Aug’10 - Oct’12Designation : Territory Manager (Sales, Operations, Administration)Location : Jhalawar, KotaTeam : 10 Sales Executives
Reliance Communications Ltd. Sep’09 - Aug’10Designation : Territory Manager (Sales, Operations, Administration)Location : AjmerTeam : 9 Sales Executives
Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd. (MTS) Jun’07 - Aug’09Designation : Territory Manager (Sales, Operations, Administration)Location : Kishangarh, AjmerTeam : 5 Sales ExecutivesACADEMIC CREDENTIALS :
M.B.A. from M.D.S. University Ajmer Year 2007
B. Sc. from Kishangarh college, M.D.S. University Ajmer Year 2005IT SKILLS :
Windows, Ms-Office, Progress Reports, Auditing, Invoicing, ExplorerPERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 22nd August 1984Marital Status : Married
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.