Dhana Lakshmi College of Engineering&Technology Chennai
Dear Sir/Madam,Sub : Application for the post of Assistant Professor in ECE Department – Reg.
I am a final year student of M.E. (Applied Electronics). I am willing to excel in the field of teaching. The skill and knowledge that I have acquired for the past years could benefit your organization. I request you to give me an opportunity to prove my passion on teaching.
I have enclosed my resume and I hope that my application will be duly considered.
Looking forward to build my career by utilizing all opportunities to implement my skills and knowledge in order to pursue a long term relationship with the organization.Education :
- Pursuing Master of Engineering in Applied Electronics(Part Time) at Anna University, CEG Campus, Chennai. CGPA : 8.8(upto 5th semester),Year(2010-2013).
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore 78.41%,Year(2006-2010).
- Completed H.S.C. from Mary Immaculate Girls Higher Secondary School (State Board) 87.41%, 2006 .
- Completed S.S.L.C. from Mary Immaculate Girls Higher Secondary School (State Board) 95.4%, 2004.Skills :Domain Knowledge : VLSI, Computer NetworksTechnical Skill :
- Language Basics in C
- Tools MODELSIM,XILINX,MATLABSoft Skill :
- Good communication Skill
- Good listenerAchievements :Extra Curricular Activities :
- Participated in Workshop on ‘Programmable Logic Circuits’ held at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in Workshop on ‘Entrepreneurship’ held at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.In Plant Training :
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Tirupattur.
- BHEL, Ranipet.Co Curricular Activities :
- Participated in Seminar on 'Recent Trends in High Data Rate Wireless Communication’ held at Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Actively participated in the AWARENESS MARCH organized by the Indian Red Cross Society, Coimbatore.Academic Projects :Project 1 :Title : PIPELINED AND RECONFIGURABLE SINGLE PRECISION FLOATING POINT ALU DESIGN.
Description In this project, floating point unit ALU is designed to perform arithmetic operations on 32 bit floating point number included pipelining technique to increase the speed of operation. Sponsored links :
Reconfiguration technique is used to switch back to processor when non binary number enters the floating point unit. This will reduce die area and power consumption.Project 2 :Title : LOGARITHMIC NUMBER SYSTEM(LNS) ADDITION/SUBTRACTION AND THEIR IMPACT ON DIGITAL FILTERS
Description The use of Logarithmic Number System(LNS) is expanding rapidly in numerous applications such as DSP, Sub-band coding, Turbo coding and wireless communications. In this project LNS Addition/Subtraction operations are performed and designed to achieve low power.MAC and LUT’s are designed to operate at low power. Finally the system is designed and their impact on digital filters are noted. The proposed system was simulated using ModelSim SE 6.5b.Personal Strength :
- Comprehensive Problem Solving.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-motivated, quick learnerPersonal Details :DOB : 15th Jun1989Marital Status :SingleNationality : IndianLanguage known :English & TamilDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information are true to the best of my knowledge .
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.