OVERVIEW :- An B.Tech (Telecommunications) extremely skilled individual having developed competencies in :
- Telecom Service Engineering - Coordination - MIS
- Site Survey - Feasibility Study - Billing
- Possesses sound knowledge of operating systems, database and networking concepts.
- Have gained hands on expertise in designing loop carrier and clusters.
- Gained experience in managing teams by acting as the representative of Telecom branch in college.
- Received Appreciation Award from the Network head for Completed 100 Sites Roll Out in the month of July `08.
- Received Appreciation from Network Head for Site Acquisition of 300 Sites in 8 Month.
- Got PAT ON THE BACK ‘from circle business head for Hosting 300 Sites.
- Generated Monthly Revenue of 2 crore by sharing Sites to other Operators.
- SPOC for all the Operators like TATA Docomo, MTS, Reliance, TTSL, Vodafone, IDEA, Videocon, Uninor, Etisalat and BSNL, MTNL, AIRCEL(Delhi) for Bihar and Delhi/NCR.
- Proactively monitoring of customers related issue/request
- Timely correct update of MIS/Automations/Funnel.
- Meeting with Customer for Telecom Equipment Sales like EMF tester, OTDR ,OTN ,Optical power meter, Fiber Identifiers and Fault Locators and Inspection and Cleaning, SDH, PDH tester etc.
- Generating Business from Various Govt organisation like DOT, CRPF, BSF, BEL, DOT, DRDO, ONGC, GAIL, MTNL, BSNL, PGCIL, TCIL and Railways .
- Installation of VSS optical TAP, fibre lying from load balancer to TAP, Installation and commissioning of NARDA EMF area monitor in BSNL , TTSL(J&K) and Vodafone (Lucknow) .
- Maintain excellent relations with client & their preferred vendors to generate revenues
- Ensuring efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets
- Resolving clients various issues & ensuring timely payment collection
- Excellent understanding & working knowledge in preparation of Tender and Quotation along with compliance chart for Defense, Government and public sectors.
- Successfully Installation of Utel Stinga SS7 and call testing via PRI (E1) at Airtel IMT Manaser.
- Successfully organised Roadshow on Network Synchronization by Fastech at Le Meridian.
- Successfully organised Exhibition in India Telecom 2012 by Fastech at Pragati Maidan.
- Participated in APTRANSCO (TCIL Tender) for SDH STM1/4/16 Analyzer.
- Successfully done Sync testing at Vodafone Assam using OSA Products.
- Installation of VSS Tap at BSNL Delhi, Vodafone Gurgaon, TTSL Gurgaon and Airtel Data Centre at Noida.
- Coordination with Principals and with Customers for timely delivery(Post sales responsibilities)
- Handling VEex for Ethernet, Narda EMF analyser for NBM 550 and Area Monitoring, VSS Load Balancers and Passive TAP`s and UTEL STINGA for Call testing and OSA for Synchronization testing.EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS :
B.E (Telecommunications) from BMSIT under VTU University in 2007.
H.S.C from Ravindra Public School in 2003
S.S.C from Ravindra Public School in 2001ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE :Pervious Organisation :
Aircel (Dishnet Wireless Ltd.), PATNA since Nov`07 to July`10
Executive - TechnicalPervious Organisation :
GTL infrastructure, Delhi since Aug`10 to April`12
Sr.Executive -Business DevelopmentCurrent Organisation :
Fastech Telecommunication, Delhi from May`12 to till Date
Asst Manager - Sales Engineer and Business DevelopmentResponsibilities in Aircel :Project :Civil Responsibility :
- Site Acquisition for BTS and BSC Sites.
- Responsibility for taking NOC certificates from Local Authority (MCD and PCB Board) for Running DG and Tower Erection at local Sites.
- Attraction with Land Owner for Site Agreement /MOU sign off and Negotiations.
- Solving Owner Issues and attracting with Finance for Monthly Rent.
- To conduct the civil survey for GBT & RTT sites.
- To supervise the supply of materials & Erection of Green field & Roof top towers.
- Making co-ordination with Sub contractors for Tower, DG set Shelter foundation and erecting.
- To keep a check on the bill of qualities for Towers and other related works.
- To conduct soil testing for GBT Sites.
- To provide support for transportation & ware house activities.
- To verify the bills of vendors at site as per completion of work.
- To look after the site for installation as per design documents.
- To planning of project for quick & time able completion.Electrical Responsibility :
- To ensure proper EB Power connection at Sites.
- To supervise the supply & installation of electrical equipments in the sites.
- Making co-ordination with sub contractors for electrical work & BTS installation.
- To keep check of bill of quality for electrical items and other related works.Current Responsibilities :
- Key Account Management/Business Development , Technical Sales
- Demo/Presentation, Equipment Briefing, Equipment Installation and Training.
- Understanding customer needs by analysing the RFPs/Tender commercially and technically.
- Preparing commercial and technical Proposal for RFPs/Tender relating Telecom Services.
- Close Study of Tender Requirement and make Quotation Accordingly.
- Close Look on who all are participating and Interact with Customer for Price Expectations.
- Technical Sales Management for Telecom Solutions and Services based accounts
- Active involvement in Pre-Sales and Post sales, promotional negotiations & pricing
- Follow up for the product deliveries with Product Line Management and ensuring the timely Delivery of the product to avoid any liquidated damages
- Follow up for payment , Form C collection and Tax invoice Submission , Payment Collection
- Managing existing Key Accounts & undertaking techno commercial activities & strategy implementation.
- Handling Pre and Post-Sales Activities viz. Sponsored links :
Presentation, Quotation, Deal closing.
- Responsible for Project Handling and related SAP work and payment Collection.
- Installation and Commissioning of Equipment for testing purpose.
- Get the Signature Done from Concern IP`s.
- Complete Billing.
- Up gradation of Sites Like Battery Bank, Power Plant, DG.
- Follow up for PO and for PR Punch.
- Coordination with the Commercial for PO.
- Check the Measurement Sheet and Forwarded to the Cluster in charges for verification.
- Regular Meeting with Operators for project Roll out Plans.
- Taking Care of Project implementation within limited Time frame.
- Regular meeting with new customersPROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :Title : Digital loop carrier and cluster designingInstitution : Reliance InfocommDuration : 1 MonthDescription : Responsibilities included performing route survey, feasibility study & network planning.Title : Implementation of controller for paint plant mixer using 8051 microcontOrganization : Collage campusDuration : 4 monthDescription : Mixing paint in the paint plant mixer using microcontroller and giving new ColourIT SKILLS :Programming Languages : C, C++, VHDL, 8085, 8086 MicroprocessorOperating system : DOS, WIN 98, WINXP and WIN VistaPERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth : 26th November, 1985Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.