CURRICULAM VITAE :
My Career Objective :
Observe.Learn.Initiate.Execute.Succeed......Repeat......Present Status :
Working Store Incharge in Sterling & Wilson Ltd. (S&W) Electro Mechanical Engineering Company Mumbai Division from 2011 December to till date.Company Name :STERLING AND WILSON LTD. ELECTRO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY (S&W) HVDS PROJECT JABALPUR
- Working as store incharge in sterling and Wilson limited (S&W), ventured in to Transmission & Distribution through the ADB and PFC funded Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojna of Govt of India for improving the Rural Electrification scenario throughout, major job involved is to work with various state power distribution companies to execute 33 & 11 kv power distribution network . HIGH VOLTAGE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM : in JABALPUR (O&M) & SIHORA Dn. Jabalpur District ,rural electrification works – 11 KV transmission and distribution network .Client- Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd. (MPPKVVCL) HVDS Project Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh from 20 December to till now.Previous Job Experience :Company Name :L&T-POWER TRANSMISSION&DISTRIBUTION (DOMESTICS) JALPAIGURI PROJECT
- Working as Site Supervisor in Larsen &Toubro Limited (L&T), ECC Division, Kolkata Region in Electrical & Instrumentation Department. Client- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. (WBSEDCL) Rural Electrification Works Project (RE), Jalpaiguri Project, West Bengal from 17 August 2010 to 18 December 2011.Job Responsibility Store & Site :
- Erection activities of DTR’s & connection of H.T & L.T lines from S/S to Consumer.
- Setting up targets and achieve the same within time and cost parameters.
- Monitoring and Supervision of Errection works.
- Material Reconsilation within various vendor code.
- Handling of HOC,JMC,POLE SCHEDULE.
- Preparation and Controling of DPR,Format-1,Format-3
- Most sincere toward job and goal oriented
- Good team work , decision making and managerial power.
- Planning activities including project management and documentation.
- Weekly preparation of work scheduled
- Implementation of work as per drawing.
- Preparation of As – Built drawing after completion of work for submission to client WBSEDCL
- Daily preparation of work scheduled
- Supervision for timely & safely completion of work
- Preparation of weekly stock statement, Material Reconsilation, GRN, INVOICE etc.
- Returned of scrape material client-MPPKVVCL
- Analyzed the receiving or shipping reports and notices of the company
- Requested the movement and transportation of raw materials and of finished products
- Verified the space availability of the warehouse
- Responsible for planning, preparing and developing a wide variety of schedules for the material handling activities of the company
- Collaborated with the supervisors of other departments in order to coordinate the flow of the materials of the company
- P Sponsored links :
lanned and prepared various material records
- Coordinated and supervised the activities of the shipping and receiving personnel
- Hired and trained new workers of the company
- Checked the inventory levels of the warehouseMaterial Handling :
- Size & Shape of load to be lifted
- Posture while handling
- Judgment of unknown weights / capability
- Co-ordination in team lifting of loa
- Beware of loose covers falling
- Do not remove load chain anchoring at chain block
- Do not convert two fall chain block to single
- Approach / way in which the load to be shifted
- Follow suppliers instructions
- Pulleys center pin to be checked
- Do not use strands of the rope
- Strength of chain is strength of its weakest link
- Transported a variety of container and bulk goods, materials, and tools.
- Processed material into and out of the deliver organization by using different methods.
- Placed and handled items in cargo space by considering their shapes, size, stock number, and other storage factors.
- Maintained the records of different equipments and tools.
- Kept list of defective and expired material.
- Recorded, delivered, and replenished related supplies in a variety of consumer areas.
- Carried out related duties which help to increase my knowledge.
- Loads or unloads goods from inbound or outbound areas.
- Received arriving goods for cargo space and record them.
- Communicated with seniors if any problem regarding material handling.Site Store HSE Plan :
- Prepared site specific & Dynamic;
- General Site Safety Rules and Regulations;
- Technical information;
- Copy available with PM / CM / RE / SSC;
- HSE plan to be vetted by SPM / RPM
- Discussion on the hazards and remedial measures for the particular jobs.
- Pep - talk shall be conducted before the start of the job by the Site Engineer.
- The talk shall be shorter in time but with effective inputs.
- To be conducted by Site Safety Committee.
- PPE Matrix for Job site
- Issue the correct PPE for the job;Academic Career :Educational Qualification :
Examination Passed Year Institute Board Percentage (%)/
Hsc 2001 A.C.High School Ghanteswar, Bhadrak BSE 35%
Higher Secondary 2004 Ghanteswar College, Ghanteswar CHSE 48%
Graduation 2011 Dhamara College Dhamara SJSVV 60%Computer Skills :
- Diploma in Computer Application (D.C.A)
- Orissa Computer Application Center (O.C.A.C)
- Tally 9.0
- Html,Foxpro Programming,MS Office Package etc.Personal Details :Date of Birth : 8th March, 1985Sex : MaleMarital Status : SingleNationality : IndianLanguage Known : English (Read/Write/Speak), Odia ( Read/Write/Speak), Hindi (Read/Write/Speak), Bengali , Kannada (Speak)Hobby :Writing Odia Poem, Play Cricket & Read NewspaperFavorite pass time :Listening to Music , Watching Movies , Chating.Date : 08.11.12Place : Jabalpur
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.