CURRICUMLAM VITAE :
Email - ajmalayoob786 AT gmail.comMobile No. :+91 9048865486Summary :-
More than two years of work experience in inventory started as store Assistant and later on good the responsibilities of independent store incharge . Possess good communication skills with a quick responsiveness to learn new technologiesobjective :-
To be in an organization where I can nurture my skills, talents and work in competitive environment, to meet challenges, to make my service indispensable to those I work for and I would like to rise along with the organization.Current Employer : (13th May 2012 to till date)
Muthoot honda mallappallay which is the fastest growing Honda two wheeler dealer in Kerala,Designation : spare parts in chargeRole and Responsibility :RECEIVING :
1. Receives all incoming spare parts ; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or supply it to the customer directly or through work workshop
2. Maintain correct purchase order and inventory.
3. Controlling stocks for easy handling.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by satellite warehouses.
6. Issue Ledger management and control at siteMATERIAL ISSUE :
1. Items issued to the workshop with proper working job card and to customer with correct printed invoice.MATERIAL ORDERING :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Co-ordinates with service Department regarding parts for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.MATERIAL CONTROL :1.Sponsored links :
Performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received; may work outdoors or away from the supply yard i.e., may deliver parts to crews or other District facilities.
2. Sponsored links :
Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3. Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5. Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9. Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code systemEducational Qualification :
10th passed from SSC KeralaProfessional Qualification :
Diploma in mechanical engineering from Anna university Tamilnadu (course completed)Personal traits :
Honesty, Sincerity , Time PunctualityComputer skills :
Microsoft office word , Microsoft office excel , Microsoft office power point , internet explorer , outlook,Software skills :
DMS (dealer management system)PERSONAL PROFILE :Name : Ajmal AyoobFathers Name : Ayoob Khan RawtherDistrict : PathanamthittaState : KeralaDate Of Birth : 06/12/2013Marital Status : UnmarriedLanguage Known : Malayalam, Tamil ,EnglishNationality : IndianReligion : IslamPassport no : N2028801Place of issue : TrivandrumDate of issue : 21/08/2015Date of expiry : 20/08/2025
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.