H.NO. 14 STREET NO. 11A ASHOK VIHAR, GURGAON 122001
balrajsharma69 AT gmail.comFACTORY MANAGER
** Quality Assurance
** Team Leadership & Administration
Results-driven and dedicated with wide-ranging experience planning and leading operations involving small-to medium-sized manufacturing environments. Track record devising, evaluating, and implementing continuous process improvements to minimize waste and reduce costs while maximizing quality and yield. Establish effective quality control and safety programs, encouraging proactive participation across the manufacturing floor. Excellent communicator; success building cohesive teams focused on production goals, safety, and throughput.Areas of expertise include…
** Lean Manufacturing
** Regulatory Compliance
** P&L Accountability
** Just-in-Time(JIT) Production
** Total Quality Management(TQM)
** Policy/Procedure Development
** Team Building & Training
** Resource Allocation
** Cost Reduction / AvoidanceProfessional Qualification :
** Master of Social Works in Personnel Management, Industrial Relation & Labour Laws
** Diploma in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare
** Bachelor of Legal Laws
** UNIVERSITY OF PUNE – MAHARASTRAPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Wentex India Pvt Ltd ,IMT Manesar , Gurgaon, Holland based company-- 07/2011 – Present Factory ManagerJob Description:
Responsible for the overall organization, management direction and control of all factory functional departments and to ensure that production output meets set quality and forecast requirements. To organize and control all production within the factory to achieve all output targets in terms of quantity, quality, yield, wastage, unit costs, and in accordance with food & drugs, health, safety and hygiene standards. Establishoperational policies and implement process improvements to ensure superior quality and outstanding output of custom molded and extruded parts. Directly manage supervisors overseeing 35+ exempt and non-exempt employees. Assembling and packing and training programs to develop staff, facilitate efficiency, and improve performance. Interfacedwithvendorsandboard of Directorsfororderexpediting,capacityplanning,andmaterial forecastsforinteriorautomotivepartssupplier Ensure adherence to strict qualitycontrol procedures.Selected Contributions:
** Implemented Just-in-Time(JIT) production methodology to controlcosts and inventory, resulting in a improvement in efficiency.
** Replaced labor-intense processes whilesimultaneouslyenhancingworkflow through new technology that reduced staff.
** Maintained constant communication with suppliers to maintain the highest levels of quality in manufacturing the different parts for assembly and to meet the requirement of the buyers .
1. Direct and control all factory staff to ensure that they are properly motivated, trained and developed, and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and in accordance with health, safety and hygiene standards.
2. Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved and that all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards are observed.
3. Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that plant and equipment is effectively maintained to ensure maximum production efficiency.
4. Develop and monitor all necessary procedures to ensure the continued efficient operation and supply of services provided by utilities.
5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers and organize periodic site visits to demonstrate the effectiveness of the production process.
6. Negotiate contracts with contractors and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective provision of services to the factory.
7. Develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the factory has the necessary resources to meet business objectives.
8. Develop effective working relationships with all employees and employees' representatives to ensure the maintenance of harmonious employee relations within the factory.
9. Monitor and control the factory budget to ensure that all financial and business objectives are met.
10. Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
11.To liaise with Customer House Agents for the export and import clearance by Ocean and by Air and preparation of all Export documents and scrutiny of all shipping documents required for negotiation as per Letter of Credit.
12. Correspondence with Buyers, Amendment of Letter of Credit if any, shipping advises, realization of bill on due, Care taking D/A & D/P basis bills and Open terms (Factoring).Liasoning with Bank for submission of documents for negotiation and Packing Credit Loan facility.
14. Sponsored links :
To maintain different books & registers for the excise , Cenvat and service tax .To preparation of rebate /refund papers to get the excise portion from imports or exports of the goods & their follow up with Central excise authorities. Follow up the drawback amount from Customs Dep.
15. Preparing all documents before organizing export shipment like Invoice, Packing List, and Banking & BRC. Preparation & submission of Excise return & Sales Tax Return .Issuing of Form 38, Form ‘C’ Form ‘H’ from sales Tax Department. GS Logistics Pvt LtdGurgaon, 2/2010 – 6/2011
HR Manager/Operation Manager
** It is manpower providing company which has labour contract in Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Actively.recruitment of ITI Personnel in the company. By conducting interview ,selection & recruitment of the workers.
** To fulfill all the manpower requirements of the company time to time.
** To train the workers upto that level & developedefficiency of the workers for working in assembly .
** To Conduct training programme on safety & handling equipment and instrument & all other safety precautions.
** To conduct classes on Hr & safety norms .
** To attend meetings with the Production & Administration Management on manpower issues .
** To make their salary sheet and distribute the salary , Maintain their ESI, PF ,leave, bonus record etc .
Indian Air Force ,16 Nov 1989 – 30 Nov 2009HR & PERSONNEL:
** Preparation and Scrutinizing of Pay rolls. Assistance in disbursing of pay and allowance to AF personnel, civilians. Handling of Provident Funds, Group Insurance, Medical Claims, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Travel concession .Maintaining of leave record, attendance and other records.
Well versed with public relations activities and organization image build up measurement.
Preparation and scrutinizing of salaries of all casual workers and staff and also assisting in disbursing of salaries. Maintaining the data of Uniforms distributing to workers. Handling of grievances / complaints.General Administration:
** Monitoring Operational status of communication and arranging assistance to maintain highest operational efficiency.
** Managing the house keeping activities, security, cafeteria, and transportation & handling operation of canteens, mess and other facilities as well.
** Managing the biggest and operational contact center of Indian Air Force having more than 1000 in house subscribers with 100 inbound and 80 outbound channels (including trunk channels).
** Organizing and conducting of events / functions & meetings.
** Planning & implementation of organization policies.
** Making daily, weekly and monthly presentations to the higher authorities.TRANING &DEVELOPMENT:
** Conducting on job training & organized training modules for candidates from different streams to help them in their smooth induction into voice data process by imparting soft skills, Data and Information security and on job stress management training while dealing with voice based data.
** Training and deploying security staff to take care of effective security of organization.
** Organize training of firefighting, disaster management and rescue operation. Ensure safe and secure work environment.Professional Skills:-
well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word & with Basic Computer Skills, excellent communication and Confidence.PERSONAL DETAILS :Father’s Name: Dhan Singh SharmaDate of Birth : 23rd Oct 1970Nationality : IndianMarital status : MarriedPassport No. : G6305341Location Preference : Gurgaon/ManesarHobbies : Yoga, Gym, Swimming, musicDECLARATION: -I consider myself familiar with Telecommunication, Operational and Administrative responsibilities. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.Date: 01.04.13Place: Gurgaon (BALRAJ VATS)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.