Name: S.Gayathri Mobile No: 8939778475
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To utilize my skills in an effective way for enhancing student’s knowledge and also for the growth of the institution.
- Pursuing Master of Engineering in Control & Instrumentation at St.Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai. CGPA- 7.9 (Up to second semester) 2014-2016
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic & Instrumentation from J.J.College of Engineering & Technology, Trichy. CGPA- 7.35 2008-2012
- Completed HSC from Amala Girls Higher Secondary School (State Board) – 73.75%, 2008
- Completed SSLC from Amala Girls Higher Secondary School (State board) – 86.8%, 2006.
AREA OF INTEREST:
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
Good Communication Skill
Presented a paper on “Electric Drives And Process Control” in the National level technical Symposium, Instruz- 2011 at Mahendra Engineering College.
- Completed Bachelor of Arts in Hindi
- Completed diploma in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Actively participated in ad making and various events in inter college competitions.
Title: A Real Time Wireless EEG based System for Drowsiness Detection
Description: A Project to monitor and control the vehicle while the driver feels drowsy. Sponsored links :
It is based on the alpha waves in brain. It is done by using EEG Sensors, Transmitter, and Receiver.
Title: MRI Brain Tumour Segmentation using MFCM, MRF and Classification using SVM and BPNN
Description: A Project to detect tumour in brain in MRI images using two different segmenting algorithms and Classification using SVM and BPNN. This is used to detect tumour in early stage as well as locate and measures the dimension of tumour for treatment purpose.
Company Name: Raksha Technologies, Chennai
Designation: Technical Co-ordinator
Duration: May 2013- Sep 2013
To train the field engineers to solve issues in different anti-virus products.
To give demo to the clients in device management products.
Date of Birth: 27th May 1990
Marital status: Married
Languages known: Tamil, English and Hindi
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.