RESUMEName of the Candidate : Dr. Ganesh Vaman PatilName of the Post Applied : Clinical Trial AnalystJob related skills / software : Dental Surgeon ,Clinical Research / PharmacovigilanceYears of Experience : 5 years Dental PracticePreferred location of job : Delhi, Goa, Mumbai, Pune. BangaloreGender : MaleSalary Expected per Month(Rs) : NegotiableHighest Qualification attained :B.D.S. / BDS : Bachelor of Dental SurgeryMajor / Specialization : Dental surgery, PGDCRCell No : 09665840007/9730482006Email Id : dr.ganeyash007 AT gmail.comBirth date : 30 Jan, 1985Address : Flat no .A-6, Datta appt.,
Near Kruplani Hospital, Tarabai Park,
Kolhapur – 416003, Maharashtra.
Resume / CV details :
Detail oriented and thoughtful MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL prepared to excel in the field of CLINICAL RESEARCH / PHARMACOVIGILANCE and contribute to organizational objectives.
I firmly believe in the principle of implementing my duties with dedication and determination. I am looking for good career growth opportunities where my talent and knowledge could be best subjected and utilized for the benefit of the organization and myself.
P G DIPLOMA in CLINICAL RESEARCH & PHARMACOVIGILANCE Seeking a ENTRY LEVEL position in utilizing strong
EXPERIMENTAL & CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGICAL RESEARCH SKILLS :** SKILLS & ABILITIES :
1. Ability to provide support and advice to Pharmacovigilance Associates (PVA) and Pharmacovigilance Administrators (PVAdmin).
2. Talented in identifying potential areas for improvement within departmental and/or study specific processes and facilitating the necessary changes.
3. Prepared to assist the senior members of the team with the set-up of partial and full-service studies.
4. Ability to evaluate the safety of medications, devices, diagnostic products, etc. to ensure their effectiveness.
5. Capable to maintain documentation of research work carried out.
6. Knowledgeable in monitoring drug safety in clinical Research, identifying and responding to drug safety hazards, actions to improve drug safety, monitoring and decision making , the pharmaceutical physician and drug safety.
7. Capable of understanding the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements.** PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS :
1. Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building skills. Listen attentively, communicate persuasively and follow through diligently.
2. Good knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety for clinical trials.
3. Sponsored links :
Ability to learn clinical skills quickly.
4. Possess skills of problem analysis and quickly master new concepts and applications.
5. Positive thinking with high level of commitment and sincerity.
6. Professionally qualified from science background having excellent academic profile from a reputed university.
7. Good Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft office.
8. Ability to work and apply SOP’s and international regulations pertaining to clinical studies.
9. Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks.
10. Capability to organize and oversee multiple ongoing tasks and to understand the differing priorities.
11. Strong communication and time management skills and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
EDUCATIONAL DETAILS :
EDUCATIONAL DEGREE UNIVERSITY YEAR OF COMPLETION %
1. B.D.S [Bachelor Of Dental Surgery] Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Nashik 2007 66%
2. P.G.D.C.R [Postgraduate Diploma In Clinical Research] Symbiosis International University, Pune 2013 80%
3. Professional Course In Hospital Management & Healthcare I.D.E.M.I. ,Mumbai, Ministry Of MSME, Govt Of INDIA 2012 69%
4. L.L.B.(GENERAL)- Bachelor Of Law Bharati Vidyapeeth,Pune 2012 65%
COURSES COMPLETED :
1. Concepts Of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
2. Neuromuscular Dentistry & Total Mouth Rehabilitation
3. Specialty In Surgical Disimpactions & Minor Oral Surgeries
4. Professional Course In Hospital Management & Healthcare
5. Postgraduate Diploma In Clinical Research
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
1. National Scholarship Scheme- Merit Certificate
2. National Service Scheme- N.S.S Dental Camp
3. Indian Dental Conference-Pune2007 - Award Certificate For Presentation
4. General Secretary Of Vasantadada Dental College ,Sangli 2005-06
5. Rashtriya Chikitsak Ratan Award-2013
6. Attended Various Community Health Care Awareness Camps During B.D.S Rotatory Internship.
DENTAL SERVICES SPECIALITY :
1. Complete denture/removable partial denture /fixed partial denture
2. Smile design/full mouth rehabilitation/dental jewellery
3. Surgical disimpactions/minor oral surgeries, excisional cysts, fibromas.
4. Root canal treatments/endodontic post core
5. Pulpectomies n regular fillings
6. Extractions of any grade
7. Dental radiology
8. Scaling n Polishing
9. Tooth whitening or bleaching
10. Face profile correction
11. Replantation of avulsed tooth n sutures
12. Alignment of teeth n closure of spaces
13. Solid Zirconia Crowns N BridgesDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the furnished details are true and authentic.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.