D. MalleshPhone : +919533577664Email :dmallesh516 AT gmail.comCAREER OBJECTIVE :
To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives me an opportunity for self improvement and leadership, while contributing to the symbolic growth of the organization with.PROFILE SUMMARY :
** An enthusiastic fresher with highly motivated and leadership skills having Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science Engineering.
** Expert in implementation of each step of project.
** Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
** Always willing to innovate new things which can improve the existing the technology.WORK EXPERIENCE :
** Customer Technical Support Executive at Bhavya Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad from March 2014 to 31-Aug-2015.
** In-depth knowledge and working experience with a large variety of applications, operating systems, server, networks, hardware and other peripherals
** An ability to handle the most irate clients and situations
** Communicative and cooperative with colleagues and clients
** Outstanding skills in executing a multitude of work related tasks within a limited time period
** Comfortable to work on weekends and in rotating shifts as wellACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
1. Bachelor of Technology, Computer Sciences, June 2013. Rajamahendra college of Engineering and Technology. Affiliated to JNTU Hyderbad. Percentage : 63.3%
2. Intermediate, M.P.C. Stream, 2009. Naveena Junior College, Hyderabad. Sponsored links :
Percentage : 79.2%
3. Secondary School Education, 2006. Z.P.H.S. School, Warangal. Percentage : 63.1%TECHNICAL SKILLS :Languages : C, ADVANCE JAVA, PHPOperating systems : windows XP, windows 7Web designing tools : HTML, JAVA SCRIPTApplication packages : MS-OfficeDatabases : MS-AccessACADEMIC PROJECT :Project Name : Fast data collection in tree based wireless sensor networks.Projection Description : In this, we studied fast converge cast in WSN where nodes communicate using a TDMA protocol to minimize the schedule length. We also observed that node based and link based channel assignment schemes are more efficient in terms of eliminating interference as compared to assigning different channels on different branches of the tree(TMCP).PERSONAL TRAITS :
Strong analytical and people management skills.
Good verbal and personal communication skills.
Accuracy and Attention to details.
Passion for constant improvement.
Ability to take sound decisions.
Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
Interested in updating knowledge through continuous learning.ACHIEVEMENTS :
Won a prize in ROBOLYMPIA’13 held at SREE DATTA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.
Held a perfect attendance record during academics.EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
Good at Cooking.
Travelling around to tourist spots and pilgrimage centers.
Listening to music.LANGUAGES KNOWN :
English, Telugu, Hindi.
Thanks and Regards,
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.