Have vast experience in Civil Engineering. I have operated with diversified domain projects in civil engineering ranging from medium to large scale industries which gave me an in depth understanding for handling various domain areas in civil engineering. I have handled very critical and challenging projects from design stage to implementation stage and ensured that the project gets implemented as per the Specification in stipulated time and Quality. Having equipped and expertise with various latest engineering tools and techniques, Cost evaluation techniques and tools which I applied in my professional career to produce cost-effective solutions for the organization I worked with. I can effectively handle high pressure environments with ease and open mind and also with a good team plan. I have efficient communication skill to present my points precisely to listeners.Objective :
Seeking to take up managerial position in the field of civil engineering and take challenging, creative and diversified projects.Education :
B.E (Civil) from Bangalore University from 1987-1992 with first class of 62.3%
Intermediate with Math's, Physics & chemistry from Gotham Residential College, Vijayawada with 62%
S.S.C. in Ramakrishna Vidyalayam at Vijayawada with aggregate of 58%Skills :
Experience in civil constructions, Management skills.
Quickly absorbing and retaining new information and procedures.
Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
Have worked with various versions of windows operating system.
Expertise in Auto-cad.
Trained in PDO Institute - HSE tools and skillsWORK HISTORY :
1)Worked as Site-Engineer in M/S GAMMON INDIA Ltd from Aug 1993 to Sep 1998
Construction of Cooling Towers in Kothagudem Thermal Power Station.Work : Construction of cooling towers,Cost of Project : 45 cores.Clint : Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board.Responsibilities : Worked as a Site Engineer and responsible for the execution of all civil works, Co-ordinate with clients, checking the Quality of works as per specifications.
2) Worked as a Site-Engineer in M/S INDURE Ltd for Fly-Ash Silos, ESP’s in K.T.P.S, Paloncha from Sep 1998 to Aug 2002.Work : Construction of Fly Ash Silos, Conveyor lines, ESP's,Cost of the Project : 100 cores.Clint : Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board.Responsibilities : Worked as a Site-Engineer and responsible for execution of civil works, fabrication and erection of steel structures, construction of silos, and co-ordination with client for all Quality and Quantity aspects.
3) Worked as a Site-In charge for 4.5MW Biomass power plant M/S KALYANI AGRO PRODUCTS LTD at Tadepalligudem (West Godavari dt, A.P) from 2002 to Nov 2004.Work : Construction of 4.5 MW Biomass Power plant,Cost of the Project : 24 coresResponsibilities : Worked as a Site-In charge for all civil constructions and wholly responsible for foundations of boilers, turbains, R.O plant, E.S.P etc. Sponsored links :
Preparing plans for execution of civil works, Cost control, estimating the quantities and monitoring the total project.
4)Worked as a Quality Assurance manager in M/S GHERZI EASTERN LIMITED in Guntakal from 2005 to 2009Work : Canal from Kurnool to Anantapur (HNSS Project)Cost of the Project : 200 coresClint : Andhra Pradesh Irrigation Department, HNSS ProjectResponsibilities : Worked as a Quality assurance Manager under the Government Third party quality control in Irrigation works like Bridges over canals, Super passages, under tunnels etc, and to check the quality of the materials and prepare reports against the quality of work.
5)Working as a Senior Engineer in OMAN ORYX TRADING & CONTRACTING LLC, OMAN from Oct 2009 to July 2011Cost of the Project : 99.6 Million Omani Rial'sClint : Petroleum Development Oman ( PDO)Responsibilities : Presently working as a Assistant Project Manager, responsible for execution of all civil and structural works, checking Quality, Estimating Quantities, attending the Client (PDO) meeting's, following the client drawings and specifications, preparing the schedules and implementing and preparing the Daily Progress report's overall monitoring of the project.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.