AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Design & detailing.
· Design concept
· Plant Layout
· Distillation Column or Column
· Unit and Offsite Piping
(Above Ground and
· Pump House
· Tank farm
· Storage Area
(Mounded Bullets, Sphere)
· Tender Stage Design & Drawing, Pre-Bid Engineering of Construction of Oil Collection Station at Barekuri.
· 75,000 Cbm Diesel Storage & Related Facilities Project At Tanjungbara, Kutai Timur, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
· Installation of Mounded Bullets at CPCL Manali Refinery.
· LPG Receipt, Storage, Dispatch & Bottling Facility In 6000 Mt LPG Receiving Terminal At Port Of Tanga On The Northern Coastline Of Tanzania.
· Additional Tankage & Associated Facilities at Siliguri Marketing Terminal.
· Tank Farm Management System (TFMS) & Rerouting of Hydrogen Rich Gases to Hydrogen Unit At Digboi Refinery.
· Consultancy & Project Management Services for Installation of Pre Flash Vessel and other Equipment at CDU of Digboi Refinery.
· Detail Engineering for Revamping of Wax Pelletisation Unit, Digboi Refinery, Digboi, IOCL,Assam, India.
· Gas Sweetening Unit (GSU) and Gas Dehydration Unit (GDU), Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL).
· Revamping of Pretreater & Reformer Unit.
· Mumbai Refinery FGSU (Flue Gas Scrubber Unit)
· As Built Isometric Of Offsite Piping Of Haldia Refinery
· Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, WBSCTE,
· BSc, Calcutta University,
· MS Office
· Generating new ideas
Priya Laxmi Building, Flat No.102,
Plot 32/33, Sector-20,
Garia, East Fartabad Sahapara,
Kolkata-84, West Bengal, India
M: (+)91 8017334544 / 7044782428
Language: English, Hindi, Bengali
Seeking assignments in Piping Design with a high growth oriented organization of repute. Fully utilize the opportunity given to me and serve to achieve the best on behalf of the organization by enhancing my skills and abilities on the cutting edge of global competition and technology keeping in view your business standards.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Comprehensive understanding of engineering and design principles.
· Project Execution from designing to final commissioning.
· Understanding of computer-assisted design software i.e. 2D/3D AutoCAD/PDS/SP3D.
· Able to work without supervision.
· Experience in Designing. Sponsored links :
Piping arrangement, preparing Isometric drawings/Bulk MTO and conducting Nozzle Orientation and Equipment layout study.
· Knowledge of codes, standards and regulatory guidelines applicable to design disciplines.
· Acquainted with designing industry related piping deliverables (skids, equipment general arrangements, isometrics, vessel sketches, pipe supports, etc.).
· Procurement, outsourcing, vendor development etc.
· Good interpersonal/Business relationship with Project Team.
Total 13+ yrs of Experience in Design engineering, Project Execution & etc. as follows.
1. IOT Infrastructure & Energy services Ltd
PIPING DESIGNER, January 2011 – Present
Responsible for providing technical service and direction to both external customers and internal engineering functions. Involved in product and process layout design of small components, large plant, Static Equipment, Piping and detailing for oil & Gas industries.
· Developing of Equipment Layout, Piping Routing for various equipments (columns, vessels, exchangers, pumps, filters etc.), Nozzle Orientation (columns, vessels, and filters), MTO, Checking of Isometrics, Gads, & other departmental dwgs. (General Civil, Structure etc.), Comments on Mechanical Data Sheets for equipments, Level Sketches drawings Isometric, Steam Lines (IBR) Package Dwgs. Also responsible for overlooking the work of piping modelers and Fair knowledge of as built Dwgs. for Revamp Project at Site.
· Preparing isometrics for piping fabrication.
· Knowledge in Indian & International Code & Standards (API, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, ANSI, BS & IS).
· Preparation of Fire Water Piping Network & Spray System as per OISD latest Rev.
· Communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve design issues.
· Checking drawings for accuracy and errors.
· Pre-bid estimation.
2. Engineers India Ltd. (EIL RO-Kolkata) Sep. 2007 to Jan. 2011
Piping Draftsman, Sep. 2007 – Jan. 2011
Responsible for detail design & drawings and involved in overall project execution for Onshore Projects (Refinery Unit & Offsite Piping) and its related.
· Development of Piping Layout by PDS and Autocad-2010 various Equipment (caustic storage tank, pumps, Purge Treatment unit etc.), MTO, Checking of Isometrics, Gads. As per P & ID.
· Development of Nozzle orientation of Column and Piping.
· Development of Piping Layout and Isometric.
· Preparation of Piping B.O.Q as per standard.
· Civil Input Drawings.
· Interdependence Coordination.
· Communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve design & manufacturing issues.
· Checking drawings for accuracy and errors.
3. Ascon Consortium
Piping Draftsman, Nov. 2005 – Feb. 2007
Responsible for detail design & drawings.
· Piping executed projects covering Unit & Off-Site Piping, Bulk MTO, Equipment Layout Piping GA & Detail drawings, Isometrics with Bill of Material (BOM).
· Preparing BOQ.
4. Neo-tech Consultants
Piping Draftsman, Jun. 2004 – Oct. 2005
· Development of Piping Isometric and As Built drawings.
5. Torrlits Engineering Co.
Supervisor (Mechanical Maintenance), Nov. 2000 – May 2004.
Responsible for Maintenance of at Vacuum Pump manufacturing Machine Shop.
· Routine Maintenance and Breakdown Maintenance for Maintenance of various type of machines as Lathe, shaping, milling, planner etc. at Machine Shop.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.